Where are the GotWay M5 and the new M10?

Jane tells me she's shipping my new M10 and M18 out to me on Friday 3rd.

Haven't been this excited over a toy since I was a kid. :)

Anyone know roughly how long shipping takes to the UK?

If it is comming with DHL it is scomming via Leipzig.

As soon (and not with only the electronic informations received) DHL will have physicly the package you will have it faster then you run to your door!

What does that mean....usually she will give it to her forwarder and until it is in HK and picked up by DHL it can go 2 days or at the weekend even more.

Did'nt you say it will be shipped last monday?

From the video it seems that as I suspected the twist the machine to turn the headlight on and off feature activates accidentally when the machine is manoeuvring.  

I though this might happen when I first saw it being demonstrated on the Facebook group.

From the video it seems that as I suspected the twist the machine to turn the headlight on and off feature activates accidentally when the machine is manoeuvring.  

I though this might happen when I first saw it being demonstrated on the Facebook group.

Or his friend is playing with a app and can turn it on and off.

Or his friend is playing with a app and can turn it on and off.

No ^tom^ it doesn't turn on and off via the app. It's purely by swiveling the wheel side to side. I did say on Facebook that it might go crazy during fast slalom type manoeuvres.

No ^tom^ it doesn't turn on and off via the app. It's purely by swiveling the wheel side to side. I did say on Facebook that it might go crazy during fast slalom type manoeuvres.

I can not know in any way what is written at places I am not be!

I do not have Facebook and will never have it!

AND I do not understand the posting all over the place twice, so maybe I can save my time to write something here, because it is written allready at Facebook (that I can not read.....but shit happen)

AND it is not my fault GotWay as a company can not give instruction and or software in english at a place where everybody has acess. SO I only play PUZZLE as good as I can.

I've just been and found the video on facebook but I can't figure out how or even if it's possible to link to it over here. Maybe arbee can help?

Try this, but don't click on the link, copy and paste the whole thing into your browser:

www.facebook.com/video.php?v=648699495276047&set=0.819824711409186&type=2&theater#

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=648699495276047&permPage=1

• 4 months later...

Archived