Ninebot one Z10 low batt tilt back

Michael Hurley

Learn how to dismount gracefully from a tilted back wheel. Don't brake hard when you feel it, keep your balance centred on the wheel, and try to just let it coast to a stop in a straight line, then step off and grab your wheel by the handle to prevent it from running away or tipping over.

3 hours ago, Michael Hurley said:

Hey,  I'm sick of just about crashing when my z10 tilts back because I'm getting low on power.  How do I stop this? 

Best is to not ride it (or just "carefully") once it is low on power. Like any wheel...

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1

What do you mean by "low on power"? Low battery?

Electric unicycles are supposed to warn you (like with tiltback). The alternative would be crashing without prior warning. I don't think Ninetool would help there. To me it's like you are complaining about a low fuel warning in a helicopter. Would you rather crash when you run out of fuel?

Can you describe your problem a bit more? Maybe we are misunderstanding what you mean.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I understand it.  I have a Z10 and while it's tiltback is pronounced, it's not as extreme as my Solowheel Xtreme.  Almost through me off the first time it happened.  It's just barely possible to stay on the wheel.  My guess is that it's designed that way so the low battery can't be ignored.

Edited by Senior Coffee