Pebble, Macrodroid & EUC

What I think I'd like to be able to do:

1. Long press UP button on pebble to: a> Launch Wheellog on pebble (possible) b> Launch EUC app on Android c> EUC app powers on the wheel (default wheel if you have multiple wheels)
  2. Long Press DN button on pebble to: a> Power down the wheel b> Close the EUC app on the phone

This way, I can keep my phone in the pocket and just use the pebble for getting started with or finishing a ride.

I downloaded the Macrodroid pbw and loaded onto the Pebble watch from my Android phone.

Macrodroid on the pebble does not want to launch.

I installed Macrodroid on the phone and tried to install macrodroid on the pebble from the phone app. Install fails. 

Has anyone been able to get this working ? 
The Pebble watch is the original one. I just bought it from ebay. It's running firmware v3.12.3

Thanks,V

• Like 1

Hello and thank you opening a new thread for this, cause it's really something.

My original post, and some posts after that i explain the do's and dont's for how to pair Macrodroid Watchface to the Macrodroid App on your android.

Starting this i'd like to say that i have the paid version and not some apk that roams around the internet, i don't know if this has any point, but i wanted to post it here, cause it may be something stopping anyone from using the app properly. Second i'm on a non-rooted Oneplus 7 on android 9 (stock) and i also run Blockada on the background. For the persistent notification i hide it with AutoNotification using a regex to hide the specific message and not all other messages Macrodroid may popup.

I could share my recipe but i need to change the mac address' of the devices in it first.

Now, when you open the watchface on the watch and have properly set your macro and enabled it. You can rip the benefits of your labour :P 

To test things out you can start by adding selectin on the pebble to start the watchface of the macrodroid on the pebble by long pressing the bottom button.

After the watchface is open, you are good to go. 

Then the fun begins. Adding a Trigger. On the phone app you select pebble and for example long press of the bottom button.

Then for actions you select launch app and for example select EUC.world by @Seba 

In the same actions tab you also select to connect to your wheel with bluetooth audio if you wheel supports it.

After that as a constrain, you say, if the bluetooth device is connected with bt (e.g. using bt le) run this whole thing.

And that is it.

If you want to play with recipies, just play a sound or pop-up a message at the actions.

@Lefteris - I read your original post on this earlier. It's very clear. My issue is that I can't get the macrodroid face to launch on the pebble. I downloaded Macrodroid app on my Google Pixel 3 (Android 10) and from the app tried to install the Macrodroid face on the pebble. That fails.

I downloaded the pbw for macrodroid from the web and install on the Pebble using the Pebble app on the phone. But the watchface does not launch.

I need to find a way to get past this before I can do the actual setup of the triggers and actions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vasuvius said:

@Lefteris - I read your original post on this earlier. It's very clear. My issue is that I can't get the macrodroid face to launch on the pebble. I downloaded Macrodroid app on my Google Pixel 3 (Android 10) and from the app tried to install the Macrodroid face on the pebble. That fails.

I downloaded the pbw for macrodroid from the web and install on the Pebble using the Pebble app on the phone. But the watchface does not launch.

I need to find a way to get past this before I can do the actual setup of the triggers and actions.

Well you are out of luck on that.. and i don't know how to help you, i've installed the macrodroid watchface with ease on my pebble time from the rebble store by searching and downloading it, but when it asked for the companion app i didn't installed, instead i had the macrodroid app installed thru playstore already!

I hope you find a way to make it work.

• 6 months later...