My vote regarding a deadline would be the end of this current weekend. I don't mind the little bit of extra cost for shipping with only 8 orders (or fewer, if someone bails), but I can't speak for everyone. It should still be a bunch cheaper than if we were to each purchase them separately (and a heck of a lot cheaper than getting the Tizen or Android ones).

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Come on we are near the target 🎯 

Added 

Ok, I'm in :rolleyes: Better to have two Pebbles than not having any :lol:

• Like 3

I've started sending the PM's. And i share a copy of it here.

Hello fellow forum member.

This PM is to inform you that we have reached 10 people that are pledged to buy a Pebble. For more information please read the post here
https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/17036-potential-european-group-buy-of-pebble-watches/

Be carefull to follow the steps for this :

1. DON'T send me money yet, we need to figure out the cost of posting the package to your country
  2. I need you to tell me where are you located, your address so i can ask for a price quote from the ELTA Hellenic Post Office
  3. After that i'll contact you with the cost for the Pebble and the shipping
  4. After we gather the money i'll send them to @Marty Backe and he will order the Pebbles 
  5. When he gets them he will post them to me
  6. When i get them i'll start posting them to you
  7. Each and everyone that pledged will get a unique number that is going to correspond to their order, you need to have that number typed at the subject and inside the message so i can check the Google Sheet that i will make for the procedure, the same Google sheet will be shared to the forum as a public one so everyone will know where the status of their order
  8. Also you will be provided with a tracking number to insert it to an app on your phone or check thru browser.

When the time comes you need to be extra careful with PayPal, to choose "For friends and family" and don't write anything related to "group buy" on the comments cause paypal will hold the payment and block my account for further checking and all the other guys that pledged will wait for paypal to clear my account.

If you need any information don't hesitate to contact me here on the forums, or by email at lefteros@me.com

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

I've started sending the PM's. And i share a copy of it here.

Ive reached 3 messages per day so i can't share the info, please keep this post 

as first contact, i'll contact an admin to lift the limits for me.. (maybe @Marty Backe can help me with this?)

5 hours ago, Lefteris said:

as first contact, i'll contact an admin to lift the limits for me..

I looked into it but can't see how to raise the limit, maybe only the forum owner can do that...

Maybe we can:

a) Each of us send you a PM, I don't think the limit applies if you're replying

b) We all send you our email address via PM

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, travsformation said:

b) We all send you our email address via PM

I think it's the best and most simple idea :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lefteris said:

as first contact, i'll contact an admin to lift the limits for me.. (maybe @Marty Backe can help me with this?)

You could consider creating a Telegram Group for this effort which allows for PM's and is arguably more secure than this Forum.

And the public messages could be used to keep everyone up to date on what's happening, including updates from me.

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 3

Using Telegram sounds like a good idea regardless, so we can get easy and quick updates on how it's going. I'm taking initiative to get it set up. To add me, type in https://t.me/ and then add ImLode at the end (sorry, separating these so bots have a harder time), or just search for ImLode in the app to add me and I'll get the group going. You know it's me if there is an icon with a bleeding eye.

[edit] Hah, well Lefteris and I posted at the same time. Feel free to use his link instead. Or add me if you want, either way is fine. ^^

Edited by Lode
  • Like 2

i've updated the 1st post and please come over telegram or here on pm's to share with me your address and i'll reply with proper information.

You need to excuse me for today, i'm a bit sick from running 3 day straight with the wheel, i've cought up a cold. I'm going to post on Telegram and the forums, but i didn't call the post office today, but from the looks of it, two extra people have interest, so it was for the better.

I overburned my self :'(  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lefteris said:

i've updated the 1st post and please come over telegram or here on pm's to share with me your address and i'll reply with proper information.

You need to excuse me for today, i'm a bit sick from running 3 day straight with the wheel, i've cought up a cold. I'm going to post on Telegram and the forums, but i didn't call the post office today, but from the looks of it, two extra people have interest, so it was for the better.

Ouch, take care of yourself mate. Overexertion is no laughing matter.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Maarten Mariën said:

I have an offer for a second-hand pebble time for 50 euros. Should I go for it, I can probably get it for 40?

Or should I join this group buy?

If you can get it for 40 (in your hands) and it's in good condition, sounds like a winner. The ones in this group buy are probably going to cost ~40 by the time shipping, etc. is included.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Don't push yourself too much and take it easy! :)

Whats-App-Image-2020-02-03-at-14-41-38.jpg

• Like 1