3 hours ago, travsformation said:

Count me in!

And thanks for offering to do this! :)

Well someone had to do something. I've added you to the list.

You will be notified soon.

2 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Well luckily here in Germany we have Ebay where you can buy used stuff from private people.

There are 45 used ones for sale right now, just bought one right now for 14€ including shipping.

:D

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/

What is this and why i haven't seen it earlier. Can i or anyone else outside Germany use this website?

edit: you may have had a chance on getting one cheap, from what i see by searching for pebble watch, the cheapest is 30€+shipping. (if they send outside Germany)

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mkosterlund said:

I'm in for a pebble - thank you for organizing :-)

Also added to the list.

Currently the ebay seller has 5 black left and about 5 or 6 red ones which are a bit extra like +$5,00 US.

I'll be great if we can gather up the amount of people today or tomorrow and not miss the chance to buy from the same guy that @Marty Backe bought his and came in good condition!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Also added to the list.

Currently the ebay seller has 5 black left and about 5 or 6 red ones which are a bit extra like +$5,00 US.

I'll be great if we can gather up the amount of people today or tomorrow and not miss the chance to buy from the same guy that @Marty Backe bought his and came in good condition!

Maybe create a private conversation to share Paypal details and we can order them ASAP! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Maybe create a private conversation to share Paypal details and we can order them ASAP! :)

It will be created as soon as we get some people on board, with only 5 for now? Do you think it's enough?

We can do a second batch order...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lefteris said:

It will be created as soon as we get some people on board, with only 5 for now? Do you think it's enough?

Sorry, I wasn't keeping count... :whistling:

(that's what happens when I comment without reading all previous posts...)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Hopefully we can get closer to 10. I think that's better economics for reducing the cost of the shipping. It's only been ~1 day :)

Also, that seller has 7 'Grade A' black watches in addition to the 5 'Grade B' black watches. He as 4 white and 6 red 'Grade A' copies too.

So I say lets wait a few more days.

• Like 2

Well the people of this thread have spoken ( @Marty Backe that is :P )

So we wait a couple of days and then send out a reply here accompanied with Personal Messages with PayPal information.

Remember, keep some money aside for this order cause it's going to happen in a day, when "that" day comes :D 

• Like 2

I'd be very interested in one of these. Oh, and hello everyone! I'm new and awaiting my first real wheel (unless you count a MiniPro). I hope that is not a problem. I've read about these watches and was wondering just the other day about how to get a hold of one. So sign me up if possible.

• Like 2

Apologies if I come off as impatient, but more than a week has now passed since this thread was created and it would appear that interest has waned. Perhaps 8 would be enough to get this off the ground?

• Like 3

Come on guys, we just need 2 more watches to get this moving! If not for yourselves, do it for @Marty Backe! He's already starting to drift away from us, and I fear that if we don't give him something productive to do with his time now that he's retired, it might soon be too late… :efee612b4b:

• Like 3

Guys, we have only 8 people that want one. We need +2..

don't forget this is only for European buyers.

If you don't want to wait any longer, cause ebay items sell like crazy, we hit the stop button, i'll send the messages, you send the money and i forward them to @Marty Backe so he buys the pebble watches and sends them to me, after than i'll post them to each and everyone that has commited into this project so far.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Guys, we have only 8 people that want one. We need +2..

don't forget this is only for European buyers.

If you don't want to wait any longer, cause ebay items sell like crazy, we hit the stop button, i'll send the messages, you send the money and i forward them to @Marty Backe so he buys the pebble watches and sends them to me, after than i'll post them to each and everyone that has commited into this project so far.

I agree. Should we give it until the end of the day? End of the weekend? The clock's ticking and Marty's committing a little more every day to this lemon-juggling business… I'm genuinely concerned ...:laughbounce2:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, travsformation said:

I agree. Should we give it until the end of the day? End of the weekend? The clock's ticking and Marty's committing a little more every day to this lemon-juggling business… I'm genuinely concerned ...:laughbounce2:

Omg.. this is getting serious!!!!!!

We should do something fast so we can prevent his decline into juggling-ness

• Like 3