Will Kingsong try to legalize wheels sold to the new European legislation?

Darkfire

41 minutes ago, EldARon said:

Here in Norway "speed limited by construction" means that the speed is locked in firmware and can't be changed by the user. Here the law says 20km/h. But I have also driven past police above 20 km/h but I respected other laws. Stopped for a pedestrian at a "zebra crossing" witch you have to do here in Norway. The police man actually smiled at med. Seemed impressed. As long as we behave and follow other traffic law. I think we'll be ok here. 

Edit: Here in Norway PEV's that can ride up to 20km/h regarded as bikes.

I think we have a 25 km/h limit here in Sweden. I followed the traffic in a 30 km/h zone and got thumbs up and a smile from the police. I don't think they care as long as you behave. Too much paperwork:)

I think 25 km/h is tolerable, if the police started to come down hard on PEV’s, but 20 km/h feels a bit too slow. Glad I moved from Norway;)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seba said:

I just want to note that this regulation applies to two- or three-wheel vehicles and quadricycles (art. 2. 1). Furthermore, self-balancing vehicles are explicitly excluded from this regulation (art. 2.2.(i)).

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32013R0168

True, I read the same ... but Spanish law defines vmp as vehicles of a passenger, electric propulsion, one or more wheels, with a speed between 6 and 25km / h and can only take a seat if they are self-balanced.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Espen R said:

I think we have a 25 km/h limit here in Sweden. I followed the traffic in a 30 km/h zone and got thumbs up and a smile from the police. I don't think they care as long as you behave. Too much paperwork:)

I think 25 km/h is tolerable, if the police started to come down hard on PEV’s, but 20 km/h feels a bit too slow. Glad I moved from Norway;)  

You may help him reach his share of fines, that's why he congratulate you :)

Edited by Darkfire
  • Like 1