ninebot z10 tends to balance too much to the right

psalmist

hi please someone help. i have a niniebot z10 which is tending to focus the weight to much to the right that i have to balance to the left continuelly uncomfotably. if i stand straight and increase speed, it seems the pivot point shifts to the right

Now I don't have a Z10, only test rode it some time back. 

But if I recall right, it is slightly unbalanced due to battery packs. It is something that once you have ridden it a bit you learn to compensate for. 

Then tire pressure can make it go to a side. I think you will find this discussed the some of the longer Z10 here around release time/reviews. 

ok thanks for your advice. i am from buying some wheel waits and am trying to balance the wheel. the issue just started suddenly one day during adrive. i just suddenly tilted yo the right and it continued since then

What means "tilt to the right".  Is it trying to make a right turn,  or your weight is mostly on the left leg?

Until now I didn't hear for problem with the pedals, but did you check are the both pedals with equal height and fixing the pedals to the column? 

• 1 month later...

thank you so much people for your help. you were right. the unvalancing was due to too much preasure in the tire. i managed to reduce it to zero preasure and started increasing slowly while testing the wheel its working perfectly.