SOLD [Europe] New Tested 8KM - Rockwheel GT16 v3 2000w 84v 1036wh - Mate Black - 800€ / 675£

Sold

---

Selling almost new Rockwheel GT16 1036wh.

nGzzHtU.jpg

Only 8km done for testing performance, works great, as the GT16 I had before or better (bigger battery). 

It cost 1286€ on Aliexpress (Rockwheel Store). Selling for only 930€ (356€ OFF). Negotiable.

8QxqPyg.jpg

It was sent with 2x Chargers, 2x adapters, 4x grip tapes, 2x stands (wheel can stand on the side, 45 degree angle, with them installed under the pedals).

They did a mistake and didn't include the pedal pads, so they will be shipped by Rockwheel (they already agreed to do so, I'll follow up as needed). 

Also, it has a defect/damage on the paint on the lower shell on one side, nothing major. See pictures. 

ntPLeNH.jpg

44OqIvQ.jpg

MFYeG5z.jpg

7rCcF8b.jpg

7wobdmV.jpg

8hyqWHB.jpg

Price: 930€ / 800£ Negotiable

Price Drop: 800€ / 675£ (930€ / 800£ before). 

Reason for the cheap price is that I'm moving to a smaller room the 1st Feb and won't have much space for EUC parcels!

Ask me for shipping cost (tell me country and postcode/town), usually between 30-60€ within Europe. 

Payment via Bank transfer (€/£), Revolut (€/£) or PayPal friend (Euros only, due to bad exchange rates). 

Any questions please let me know. 

Missing "Pedal pads" image: (Rockwheel Store agreed to ship them). 

PAGKOVW.png

Edited by Jean Dublin
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Peteshmete said:

I keep forgetting how to tell if its a v2 or v3....?

This is the v3, has a different tire than v2. 
Main change is internal, stronger pedal column, more durable long term (with v2 some people had issue with pedal column bending overtime, mainly if they were heavy people doing jumps).

Edit: the side led part is still the same, has black paint, but not completely as the V2. 

Edited by Jean Dublin
  • Like 2

On 1/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, Peteshmete said:

Arhhgggg, ur KILLLING me

If you're really interested I suggest you act quick ;), someone PMed me on the French forum(where I also advertised this) and looks very interested, just replied to that PM now. 

• Like 1

Price drop! 

800€ / 675£ (930€ / 800£ before). 

Reason for the cheap price is that I'm moving to a smaller room the 1st Feb and won't have much space for EUC parcels!

Edited by Jean Dublin