2 hours ago, EMA said:

that's the part you need to file, just i bit maybe 1mm:

Great, thanks! :cheers:

I figured it would be that part, but it's nice to have confirmation from someone who's actually done it! (you also spared me having to ask and looking like an idiot) 😅😂

• Like 2

I ordered a pair of Nikola pedals yesterday. My feet doesn't fully agree with the stock MSP pedals, cramping and requiring fairly frequent pauses to stretch the toes before they go numb. In the meantime I've switched them around to see if they'll support the toes a bit better.

Btw, is anyone else seeing wheel imbalances during a freespin? I get a lot of wobbles past 30km/h but figured it was just me still learning. However, after noticing how much it actually wobbles on its own I've ordered some wheel weights to see if I can rebalance the wheel according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnvaw_5E5C8

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jonas Lindmark said:

I ordered a pair of Nikola pedals yesterday. My feet doesn't fully agree with the stock MSP pedals, cramping and requiring fairly frequent pauses to stretch the toes before they go numb. In the meantime I've switched them around to see if they'll support the toes a bit better.

Btw, is anyone else seeing wheel imbalances during a freespin? I get a lot of wobbles past 30km/h but figured it was just me still learning. However, after noticing how much it actually wobbles on its own I've ordered some wheel weights to see if I can rebalance the wheel according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnvaw_5E5C8

Have you tried standing more on the edge of the pedal rather against the side of the body of the EUC? i find that helps on an MSX. Still a little dangerous though as you full sole isnt on the pedal.

let us know how the Nikola pedals are when you receive them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Antec said:

Have you tried standing more on the edge of the pedal rather against the side of the body of the EUC? i find that helps on an MSX. Still a little dangerous though as you full sole isnt on the pedal.

let us know how the Nikola pedals are when you receive them.

I find it wobbles worse when letting the wheel "free" like that since I cannot stabilize it against my calf once I notice the wobble is coming. Next time I'm out rollin' I'll do some more testing though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EMA said:

never leave the wheel "completely free" , floating induce wobbles, if you start wobble choose a side and push hard on it, it will stop immediatly ;)

remember nikola and monster pedals are the same, if you plan to put them on MSP get the monster, magnet is already in the middle ;)

agree, more foot area more stable, asymmetric position help in balance too (forward/backward i mean)

where can you buy the monster pedals at a decent price?

2 hours ago, Antec said:

where can you buy the monster pedals at a decent price?

I bought the Nikola ones from Wheel Rider Store on AliExpress. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000786452778.html. Seems they offer Monster ones as well.

However, not all listings include the rods & accessories, so that's something to consider. From what I've read, the MSP ones are too long and needs some trimming to be valid for the Monster/Nikola pedals.

For the pedals alone, there seems to be more options available, so probably worth looking around a bit, but I'd guess you'll end up in the $80-$90 range for a set.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jonas Lindmark said:

I balanced both of my wheels using this as a guide and the free spin is super smooth which translates when used on the road.  I made pedal extensions for my MSuperX as had the same issue. Can ride for hours now without any toe issues.

Here's some video of the photos I took making them, there's a few more videos too.

https://youtu.be/RIGP_7_DyFI

• Like 2

On 7/14/2020 at 2:56 AM, EMA said:

remember nikola and monster pedals are the same, if you plan to put them on MSP get the monster, magnet is already in the middle ;)

I got some Nikola+ pedals from Aliexpress a couple months ago, they had magnets in both spots: in the middle (which worked out of the box for my Mten3) and offset for the Nikola.

Picture worth a few dozen words at least:

S29GTP3.jpg

Edited by BoseHeadphones
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, BoseHeadphones said:

I got some Nikola+ pedals from Aliexpress a couple months ago, they had magnets in both spots: in the middle (which worked out of the box for my Mten3) and offset for the Nikola.

didn't know, that's nice

On 7/14/2020 at 3:20 PM, Jonas Lindmark said:

I bought the Nikola ones from Wheel Rider Store on AliExpress. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000786452778.html. Seems they offer Monster ones as well.

However, not all listings include the rods & accessories, so that's something to consider. From what I've read, the MSP ones are too long and needs some trimming to be valid for the Monster/Nikola pedals.

For the pedals alone, there seems to be more options available, so probably worth looking around a bit, but I'd guess you'll end up in the $80-$90 range for a set.

Sorry if this has been asked before, do the Nikola Pedals needs to be filed down to work on the MSP?

Just took a ride with the Nikola pedals and wow, what a difference! Having that duck-stance comes so naturally with wider/longer pedals, giving you a huge stability increase. Where I previously felt uncomfortable at 30+ due to wobble, it's so much smoother now that I'm uncomfortable due to the speed instead :)

Remember to get the magnets in the correct place though (or the monster pedals apparently); it took some finagling to relocate mine to the middle. There was a slot for it, but it was way too shallow and required some drilling/grinding of the metal "grid" filling it (perhaps the monster ones have a thinner magnet?). Also the grip tape seems to kinda be a one time use since it stretches slightly when you pull it off so it won't go back perfectly. A tip for extracting the magnet is to heat it up with a hot air gun in order to melt the hot glue beneath (don't overdo it though since magnets don't like too much heat). When it's hot enough, just suck it out with something magnetic.

Filing down the pedals was quite easy, a bit tedius though due to frequent partial remounting to measure the angle & finding the high-spots. I just marked with a sharpie in the general area where the hanger would rest against the pedal and also at the upper edge so I could easily see whenever I accidentally filed on the upper edge.

• Like 1

Please clarification. 

Seller say MSP now have stock bigger pedals(i cant find anything about this anywhere).

Please help me find numbers.  What is diference Nikola pedal(23cm / 11cm) and monster pedal is both same? I cant find relevant data or picture.

Im coming from ks16x where is 12,5 and 22+- cm my foot size is 47.

I found nylonove is 12,5cm to 26 cm. (is hudge price for me)

I have offer from my vendor 40 eur for nikola or monster pedals what is bigger what to get if my foot is 47EU (12UK BIG)?

23 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

Please clarification. 

Seller say MSP now have stock bigger pedals(i cant find anything about this anywhere).

Please help me find numbers.  What is diference Nikola pedal(23cm / 11cm) and monster pedal is both same? I cant find relevant data or picture.

Im coming from ks16x where is 12,5 and 22+- cm my foot size is 47.

I found nylonove is 12,5cm to 26 cm. (is hudge price for me)

I have offer from my vendor 40 eur for nikola or monster pedals what is bigger what to get if my foot is 47EU (12UK BIG)?

I've seen some vendors either always replacing or giving you the upgrade option to switch the MSP pedals for Nikola/Monster ones. Don't think GotWay has changed the stock pedals though.

Here's a thread outlining the exact size difference between the Nikola & MSX Pedals (same as the MSP as far as I know):

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jonas Lindmark said:

Don't think GotWay has changed the stock pedals though.

Here's a thread outlining the exact size difference between the Nikola & MSX Pedals (same as the MSP as far as I know):

Thank you for you time  i alredy read all this thread yesterday. Still i dont know what is diference monster vs nikola pedal is same ?  

I try find answer on aliexpress google etc. Cant find this simple answer. If are nikola  and monster pedal diferent how dize thicknes both? 

On 7/14/2020 at 11:56 AM, EMA said:

remember nikola and monster pedals are the same, if you plan to put them on MSP get the monster, magnet is already in the middle

@DjPanJan, they're the same except for the magnet placement. I didn't know about the magnet, so I had to do some modification on my Nikola pair to relocate the magnet to the middle.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2020 at 4:31 AM, Jonas Lindmark said:

What I actually failed to mention in the video (but since added to the description) is that the first step of action should always be deflating and re-centering the tire. I recommend weight balancing only if re-centering doesn't solve the issue.

• Like 2

Here is pictures my MSP seler say have "NEW" pedals(bigger) i dont know what think about. (ruler is straight pedal angle make look not centered but is)

Comapre my 47 Eu size boot UK/ US 13 

Is 115 mm and 210 mm. Both rulers are paralel to EUC (pedal angle make visual "not fit feel")

[lwxnN49.jpg

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/lwxnN49)

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/mIPjLwQ)

mIPjLwQ.jpg

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/ehVuxGB)

ehVuxGB.jpg

What you think about.

Edited by DjPanJan

2 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Here is pictures my MSP seler say have "NEW" pedals(bigger) i dont know what think about. (ruler is straight pedal angle make look not centered but is)

Comapre my 47 Eu size boot UK/ US 13 

Is 115 mm and 210 mm. Both rulers are paralel to EUC (pedal angle make visual "not fit feel")

[lwxnN49.jpg

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/lwxnN49)

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/mIPjLwQ)

mIPjLwQ.jpg

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/ehVuxGB)

ehVuxGB.jpg

What you think about.

they are the same size as my MSP pedals which are standard. Im not sue what is so new about them? they also look like the same size as the 84v MSX pedals too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Here is pictures my MSP seler say have "NEW" pedals(bigger) i dont know what think about.

I have my MSX almost 2 years, after few months I mounted pedals from Monster.

Old ones have the same dimensions like yours.

20200728_184050-1.thumb.jpg.56c59c2866d1014502e77e90aec4a90e.jpg

20200728_184210-1.thumb.jpg.fb45943f6c5fd2130f5bd0cfebf7fbdb.jpg

• Like 2

Good to know thank you @Esbu and @Antec. This is redesign then not size change. I was scamed then.

I come from inmotion V10F and KS16X . 

Is worth purchase custom 150+ eur or is monster pedal confortable solution for somebody who come from KS/INM?

Back to MSP topic: I today try hard mode and if i hard brake or idling pedals start float this is surprise for me ks16X never have this issue.

I try calibrate  not help with issue . KS and inmotion i never experience this issues . In medium is aceptable my hard  mode is broken.

edit: i do multiple calibration hard mode feels smore stable im no try it on ride just in room by idling.Respective i switch to hard mode and recalibrate precisely.

Edited by DjPanJan
maybe jsut calibration