Leatt Dual Axis keep sliding down

44 minutes ago, buell47 said:

The lower strap is relatively short. The good thing is that the Velcro fastener holds on to the strap even in places where there is no Velcro counterpart at all. 

I don't like it when the straps are so tight and I still get along well with it, it should actually fit. In the end it is of course your leg circumference.

How much does the elastic stretch? 

• 11 months later...

Posting this here to help anyone in the future. Mine still slides a little but I find that it depends more on the pant leg material more than anything. Also putting the middle strap in the new hole and the lower strap in the middle hole helps also.

I switched to the Medium/Smalls and they actually fit me SO much better than the Large and don't slide down at all.  

I still wear the large if its really cold out (and I therefore have several layers covering my legs), but if it's jeans or shorts then the Mediums fit like a glove and don't slide at all.

I had also tried some Fox knee guards that are "one size fits all" that look similar, but they just didn't feel nearly as comfortable.

Edited by BarrettJ