[Updated April 2024] List of Electric Unicycles by Range (Battery Size)

I love this topic and I think if someone was to take this info and incorporate it with other useful deets such as motor W rating. Plus wheel voltage with batt capacity w/ S&P configuration and maybe freespin speed and MSRP and put it all into a spreadsheet format so it can easily be updated ..

THAT would be such a valuable data compilation, especially for EUC dealers

So let's see:

"EUC full practical comparison chart"*

(*)Make&Model •wheel voltage •motor size & Watt rating•batt w/hr •cell type w/ S&P config •freespin Kmh •all up weight •MSRP release date(**) •special notes (i.e. suspension, dealer specific mod, tire type, BT speaker, LEDs, etc)

* on Make/model indicates "unofficial" or dealer exclusive model (i.e. "Nikola AR+" -AlienRides exclusive model, "S18SE" -eWheels S18 special molicel edition)

** on MSRP release date indicates discontinued production such as KingSong 18s

Example:

Begode T4 •100.8v •16" 2200W •1800w/hr •21700 pana50T 24S4P •78kmh •37kg •$2400USD Sept 2022 •suspension 100mm, CST street

(I know that above listed specs may not be completely accurate, I was merely mocking up an example) and really a chart such as this will only be effective if put into a spreadsheet format so that its easily updated and easy to change the list order according to each spec. For instance if you wanted to see the wheels listed in order of highest to lowest freespin speed  then you could click that field or by price or system voltage etc.

I know this is asking a lot and would be difficult to keep current..and I don't know how it could be displayed on the forum. It would probably have to be a link to a download of the spreadsheet which would have to be moderated and updated periodically so it's probably too much to ask But I have yet to see such a comprehensive comparison and i totally think it would be such a valuable selling tool for any EUC dealer. And invaluable to many EUC enthusiasts. That it would be worth it.

Maybe I'll make a project out of it and see what I can put together ..

Meepmeepmayer has done a great job providing a good starting point. Thanks 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, finlotek said:

I love this topic and I think if someone was to take this info and incorporate it with other useful deets such as motor W rating. Plus wheel voltage with batt capacity w/ S&P configuration and maybe freespin speed and MSRP and put it all into a spreadsheet format so it can easily be updated ..

THAT would be such a valuable data compilation, especially for EUC dealers

So let's see:

"EUC full practical comparison chart"*

(*)Make&Model •wheel voltage •motor size & Watt rating•batt w/hr •cell type w/ S&P config •freespin Kmh •all up weight •MSRP release date(**) •special notes (i.e. suspension, dealer specific mod, tire type, BT speaker, LEDs, etc)

* on Make/model indicates "unofficial" or dealer exclusive model (i.e. "Nikola AR+" -AlienRides exclusive model, "S18SE" -eWheels S18 special molicel edition)

** on MSRP release date indicates discontinued production such as KingSong 18s

Example:

Begode T4 •100.8v •16" 2200W •1800w/hr •21700 pana50T 24S4P •78kmh •37kg •$2400USD Sept 2022 •suspension 100mm, CST street

(I know that above listed specs may not be completely accurate, I was merely mocking up an example) and really a chart such as this will only be effective if put into a spreadsheet format so that its easily updated and easy to change the list order according to each spec. For instance if you wanted to see the wheels listed in order of highest to lowest freespin speed  then you could click that field or by price or system voltage etc.

I know this is asking a lot and would be difficult to keep current..and I don't know how it could be displayed on the forum. It would probably have to be a link to a download of the spreadsheet which would have to be moderated and updated periodically so it's probably too much to ask But I have yet to see such a comprehensive comparison and i totally think it would be such a valuable selling tool for any EUC dealer. And invaluable to many EUC enthusiasts. That it would be worth it.

Maybe I'll make a project out of it and see what I can put together ..

Meepmeepmayer has done a great job providing a good starting point. Thanks 

Sometimes wishes do become true:D @AtlasPdid exactly that!

Direct link to the spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ag0ky7mWfH9cm9dMfvYothdqZtIsdw

It's only current models so it does not have some "historic" wheels, but that's the only bad thing I can say about it.

-

And thanks for your nice comments. This topic is meant to give range seekers a quick overview of which wheels have the biggest battery sizes = ranges, nothing more, so it does not get too complicated. For more, check the spreadsheet or this web database (it's the other two topics pinned to the top of this particular subforum!).

There's also this comparison tool on the EUC Guide website: https://eucguide.com/euc-comparison-tool/

Check these three out.

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Updated February 2023] List of Electric Unicycles by Range (Battery Size)
  • 1 month later...

16" Sherman S? seriously? What about 18-20" Sherman non suspension, but lighter model than MAX:) as there only 18XL is 18" wheel on the market, but tire just 2.5", not 3.0 ...

Edited by Milordas

22 minutes ago, Milordas said:

16" Sherman S? seriously? What about 18-20" Sherman non suspension, but lighter model than MAX:) as there only 18XL is 18" wheel on the market, but tire just 2.5", not 3.0 ...

All 18” and 20” EUCs have the same rim diameter. The reason they are not all called 18” wheels is that GotWay figured it would be great to start calling the MSX based on the outer tire diameter, unlike others had until then. That way they could call a wheel with a 18” x 3” tire a 19“ wheel. And a bigger number is always better for marketing, no matter how fraudulent. Change that to a beefier tire and voilà, we have a 20” wheel. The actual difference to a 18” x 3” wheel is minimal.

So if you want a 18” wheel, look at the 20” ones. They are same size, and can use the same tires.

Edited by mrelwood

7 hours ago, Kekafuch said:

Oh the other hand, aren’t some of the “16” inch wheels actually closer to 17” tire diameters?

Yes, 16x3” tires were something like 17.2-17.5”.

16x2.125” is close to actual 16” outer diameter.

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Updated April 2024] List of Electric Unicycles by Range (Battery Size)