[Updated March 2024] List of Electric Unicycles by Range (Battery Size)

My 84v 1859wh MSX came with a Green Fashion labeled 259wh pack but I believe the upgrade is officially sanctioned by Gotway as the original Kebye sticker also stated 1859wh:

Edit: Pic removed - having a cull of my uploads to retrieve space.

Edited by Planemo
  • Like 1

The main reason I posted my wheel is because I believe it is a factory mod, not an 'unofficial' one as per your greyed out listing above.

I don't know why it's not listed on the GW site though, so the decision as to whether it is indeed official or not is up to you, I only believed it was because of the Kebye sticker that came with the wheel. Kebye is Gotway no?

It seems semi-official. Maybe even with final assembly by Gotway themselves? I put it under unofficial because it's not listed on the Gotway site (and someone from Gotway even posted here some time and made clear everything not listed in their table is non-standard) and because it's only available on Ali. So for all intents and purposes, it's closer to being unofficial.

Kebye is Gotway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

It seems semi-official. Maybe even with final assembly by Gotway themselves?

Yeah I don't know tbh. It's would seem odd for GW to ship a completed wheel to Green Fashion for the upgrade to be installed, then for the wheel to be resold again. I didn't buy the wheel from GF either so my seller would have to have marked the price up as well but the end price to me wasn't high either IMO.  I would presume that GF send the packs to GW for final assembly but then it's weird that the wheel is not listed on the GW site. I dunno!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice list! Definitely useful for a quick glance of the battery sizes available.

Nitpicking time: Since you separately mentioned 16X to utilize the batteries down to between GW and 18XL, it would be only fair to up the V11 position on the list as it goes down to the same voltage than the 16X. 😇

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Nitpicking time: Since you separately mentioned 16X to utilize the batteries down to between GW and 18XL, it would be only fair to up the V11 position on the list as it goes down to the same voltage than the 16X. 😇

Ok I added that thx.

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Update April 2021] List of wheels by range (battery size)
  • meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Update May 2021] List of wheels by range (battery size)
  • meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Update August 2021] List of electric unicycles by range (battery size)
  • meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Updated March 2024] List of Electric Unicycles by Range (Battery Size)
  • meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Update January 2022] List of Electric Unicycles by Range (Battery Size)
  • meepmeepmayer pinned this topic