Dreaded N10?

Paulandjacquelyn

39 minutes ago, Linneaunicycles said:

No need to open it, just find the series No. on the two-dimension code near the handle bar, if the series NO. begins from N20, that is E+.

Not correct....correct....Ninebot communicated that the n10 and n20 e+ are the same to address these concerns.   We do know in this forum that the n20 saw a bump in speed in the last update.   

Opening up will clarify difference between the two.

I guess another question to answer woyld be-  Can i add a 320wh to a "e" and get n10 "e+" speed performance and distance? If not then they are not same.

My n10 goes 14mph and weighs in at quoted e+ weight

I'm not an ninebot engineer but I have both N10 and N20.

It is obvious to me that after update on 1.2.7 firmware, on the same road , same wind, same condition, I tested both and I go faster with the N20 !!

so now I use the N10 for making tricks and N20 for cruising.

9 hours ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

Ok took peak at my N10 mother board and also this sticker.  Hmm....can some one open up their N20 and post pic of sticker and mother board?

That's what it needs. 

My thinking is that we did get our E+'s fair and square - albeit most likely just a larger battery over the 'E', maybe motor or driver board upgrade too? - but others (particularly after the N2 was reached in the serial number range) got some kind of pre-production P model parts / firmware / board etc. which allows them to go quicker.  So we didn't so much 'lose out' as got exactly what we asked for?

No complaints from me, but it would be good to see all the differences to put the argument to bed once & for all :)

As requested...

Attached it a pic of the sticker under the motherboard, and a pic of the motherboard of my Ninebot One E+ N20 serial number. 

I received my 9B1 from NinbotUS in NJ.  It was purchased last Wed. and arrived this Monday (11/16/15).  

From the sticker alone, it looks like the difference is indeed the battery size, but I am not an electronics guy so I have no idea if the motherboard is different.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Jim

IMG_1510.thumb.JPG.1c78afbe5f630407460bcIMG_1508.thumb.JPG.2708d2d9d31e57059ae8f

Perfect - thanks Jim, the board looks exactly the same as the one I took the picture of the other day (earlier in the thread) and the sticker is definitely the same.  Can't quite see what it says immediately below the red wire as there is too much reflection but I'll assume it's V1.3

Thanks for taking the time to put on here :)

Perfect....yes exactly same except that I've noticed that the red n black wires in n10 are routed under motherboard.  The sticker is the same though so i can sleep now lol.    Regarding the extra power being seen in n20 though .....jury still out or is everyone with n20 able to hit 15+mph?

Regarding the sticker ..i was concerned i had a fake e+ because my n10 said "model e".   But since your n20 has same..   :)

Archived