January 7 Announcement

gon2fast

1 hour ago, gon2fast said:

I really hope the wheel will be able to compete with, or hopefully surpass, current GW and KS offerings. 

:ph34r:...............................:facepalm:

Edited by KAY GEE
correction
  • Like 3

They’ve already told us in the what’s app group that the new wheel will launch in May or June. They said research was delayed. It’s possible they planned to announce it next week, but with the delay, I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I don’t think they’ll announce it so much before launching. 

• Like 3

well they stated there will be a 18"  and not so much about the other wheel, but yes 2 wheels in pipeline.  it seem to be named v12 and v15. They were to show them off ae CES in Las Vega on the 7th. Jan. So question is if they are still announcing their wheels, but they might not be ridable just yet, and looks may change.

I forgot his name, but liam (something) are here on forum from Inmotion so he will properly give more details. He posted about a whats app chat group they have set up. I guess @UniVehje have paid more attention to it than I had, I I didn't see that much from Liam yet there.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Will R said:

Could anyone already in the chat post those videos and/or screenshot those messages? I have joined the group but cannot read messages before the point of joining. 

The videos are not yet of the new wheels. My mistake. 

You can click on the 3dots... In the top of the channel, to get group info, below this you have group media. In this you can see photos, videos, documents, links posted. 

But Inmotion will post here for us later. (today maby) 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 3

I think they have their hands full at CES. And will post after the CES show. That is why we have silence. 

Liam said the had issues, in both hardware, software and manufactoring as this is very new things they are trying to do/achieve. But no further details in that regard. It holds a 18" "similar" wheel and target user are off-road and long distance. So much or little is what I managed to gather 😏. Ohh and of course suspension has been talked about but I didn't see it mentioned directly resently. They have collected/compiled wishlists, so I guess they are deep testing something that didn't work as intended 100%. Plus they can tailor the release info towards so many wishes they can cover or add in at this point. 

But that is my guess as pr wise it would what I would do. It also is why they have been tight lips of what to expect still. 

• Like 2

@Han Vo did he say anything when they are prepared to share more with us in the public?

Also EUCO did an interview with Inmotion CEO. Have you heard anything about this being posted? 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, April and October ish... 

I were at a company kick off meeting yesterday in Finland. So in breaks I tried to keep up more than 130 posts in a 1-2 hour time frame. 😁

I were like what... 😳😁

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1