Inmotion Electric Unicycle Telegram and Whatsapp Group

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, leadbread said:

What about Telegram? :D

Will it be bothered to join both WA and Telegram Group? Okay, I will set up the telegram group so that those people who use Telegram only will also have a window to talk.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi.

Did you think about making a Discord server?

It's a awesome mix between forum, posts, messaging, call, video call and streaming functionality....

I run my own community Discord.

If you want help with setting up everything, or just have some questions you are welcome to drop in , and ask.

Team GGnext:

https://discord.gg/xrhRP8b

You can find me on the Telegram group 2

CrazyCRO

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry 4 being daft. IS telegram phone based only not PC?  

Is it russian spyware dominated be evil mafia ppl ? Facebook goes east? (Im joking here....) 

• 2 weeks later...

@Inmotion Global

Hi Inmotion, I am about to buy the V11 as my first Inmotion wheel. May I know what is your stance on buying from Aliexpress?

Of course I can accept that there will be compromises like not having after-sales and warranty. That is only fair to both buyer and the manufacturer.

However for myself personally I do not trust anybody else to service my wheel after seeing what other people's wheels look like after coming back from official dealers. Also there are no more dealers in my country after the unfair ban on all non-ul2272 certified devices so this is my only option either ways.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/1/2021 at 8:16 PM, Steve O said:

Why did the Inmotion Telegram channel get deleted?

It is not deleted, only the link doesn't work. You have to search for the group in Telegram: Inmotion Official Electric Unicycle Group