Would this body armor be sufficient

Ive been riding a v8 with just a bicycle helmet, however im expecting a 16x in the mail and decided i should probably up my protection a bit, so I got a full face helmet on order  and was wondering if this body armor be sufficient? Idealy id like the demon armor I see speedyfeet  use but its like 150 bucks, and am already lucky as is that the girlfriend hasnt got me yet over the 16x lol.  

https://www.amazon.com/Jellybro-Football-Protecitve-Training-Protector/dp/B07584QW26/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=upper%2Bbody%2Bprotection&qid=1577481126&sr=8-8&th=1&psc=1

I also plan getting the demon hyper x knee pads. 

I cannot answer your question. But I would guess (and it is only a guess) any body armor will give more or less the same result in most situations. So the important distinction would be whether you wear any body armor or not.

But don't forget wrist guards (as you didn't mention any):) They are by far the most important for EUCing. Followed by knee and maybe elbow pads (as you already have a helmet). Everything else, including body armor, comes later.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I cannot answer your question. But I would guess (and it is only a guess) any body armor will give more or less the same result in most situations. So the important distinction would be whether you wear any body armor or not.

But don't forget wrist guards (as you didn't mention any):) They are by far the most important for EUCing. Followed by knee and maybe elbow pads (as you already have a helmet). Everything else, including body armor, comes later.

Yea forgot to mention wrist gaurds. Still using the ones that ewheels includes with their euc's

• Like 3

After endless comparisons and the question of what is best for me, I finally got stuck with these two knee pads.

POC Knieschoner Joint Vpd 2.0 Knee

or

Leatt Dual Axis

I chose POC because the others look too exaggerated to me. The POC are very comfortable and they have already proven themselves in several crashes. I also survived a faceplant with almost 40 kmh undamaged and nothing was slipped. 

I would recommend them to anyone who is not annoyed by constantly taking off their shoes to put on knee pads. I thought I'd rather do that than wear the over-the-top Leatt Dual Axis. Regardless of the fact that of course a hard shell is a major advantage for sliding over the asphalt. 

Yesterday, 5 months later, I ordered the Leatt Dual Axis and am waiting for delivery, because this constant taking off my shoes has been bothering me for 3 months already. :efee612b4b:

• Like 1

Cool looking outfit!  I’m just not sure how much impact protection it would provide in a crash.

None of us really have an exact answer or we would all be purchasing the exact same equipment. Glad your considering additional protection. 

• Like 2