Recommendation for Elbow Guards

Hello, I noticed that there is ,much less discussion around elbow protection than knee guard:P.  while I have decided to purchase leatt dual axis as my knee and shin protection gear,I am still looking for a quality elbow guard with good coverage. I have heard that the guard should be able to slide on the road to provide good protection thus I prefer elbow guard with hard plastic shell and avoid products from G-form that seem to stop you from sliding. But it seem that it is pretty challenging to find a elbow pad with both smooth hard shell and good coverage (would like to also protect the forearm ). My current choices in mind are Icon Field Armor Stryker Elbow guard (cannot confirm if the surface is made up of smooth and hard plastic) and leatt 3DF 6.0(this one seem to provide less coverage).  Anyone has experience with these products?Or is there any other recommendation? Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, Daniel Hui said:

Hello, I noticed that there is ,much less discussion around elbow protection than knee guard:P.  while I have decided to purchase leatt dual axis as my knee and shin protection gear,I am still looking for a quality elbow guard with good coverage. I have heard that the guard should be able to slide on the road to provide good protection thus I prefer elbow guard with hard plastic shell and avoid products from G-form that seem to stop you from sliding. But it seem that it is pretty challenging to find a elbow pad with both smooth hard shell and good coverage (would like to also protect the forearm ). My current choices in mind are Icon Field Armor Stryker Elbow guard (cannot confirm if the surface is made up of smooth and hard plastic) and leatt 3DF 6.0(this one seem to provide less coverage).  Anyone has experience with these products?Or is there any other recommendation? Thank you!

I use these DAINESE ones and recommend them. Easy to get on and off and provide good coverage. Outer shell feels like it would slide well on concrete

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00O84WQKQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1