Range test of KingSong KS14c - 800W - 680wh

Henrik Olsen

Nice video. See this is the interesting thing, I'm 130 pounds (59 kg) 5'6 ft (167.5 cm) and my Ninebot One E+ has a 320 wh battery and I get around 14-17 miles on a charge (22 to 27 km). How much do you weight? I'm thinking that if I ride your unicycle I would get more distance since the KS has 680 wh battery...

@KaleOsaurusRex What do you think about the above?

I've gotten up to 21 km on my Solowheel-X, and it has a <200wh battery. If a 680wh king song is barely getting more than that then it makes me wonder about the quality of the battery...

1 hour ago, edwin_rm said:

I've gotten up to 21 km on my Solowheel-X, and it has a <200wh battery. If a 680wh king song is barely getting more than that then it makes me wonder about the quality of the battery...

Did you match his conditions? Your 21km was also 10ºC? So under reduced battery capacity under colder weather?

You also realize he was doing ~24+kph, much more than the Solowheel-X top speed of 16kph, right? Like a car, faster speed is less fuel cell efficient.

2 hours ago, edwin_rm said:

I am getting about 30km on my kingsong 680wh and i suspect i would get about 35km if i was going slower and at a constant speed. I am 100kg. It may be somewhat less than what others are getting but its not totally inconsistent with th results across the board.

you are definitely getting a lot out of your 200 wh battery. How much do you weigh?

Archived