SELLING A NEW ks14m (Hollywood)

I give up ! !  😔  just can’t stay up on this thing I tried everything and well just no good so I’m just selling my wheel has 4 miles on it has a scratch on front or back lens depending witch direction you go and on the pedals .. it just sits there and well it’s Christmas and maybe some one wants one I’m asking $500 (cash) and you pay shipping unless u live near Hollywood . California you can pick it up save the shipping  . I have the box and I can get a shipping box for it and that adds to the shipping weight .. I hope someone out there would like one and enjoy it like I wish I could have 😀 thanks for reading  R.W. 

• Like 1

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to SELLING A NEW ks14m (Hollywood)

I’m sure for a lot of people they could be a lot of fun but . At my work just found out they will not put it through the X-ray machine for fear of damaging either . Yeah we run everything through a X-ray before you enter 😝  my idea when I bought it was to ride to bus stop ( 3blocks away ) then ride 1 block to work .. if I get a folding bird type scooter that can go through machine so I need to SELL IT .. and get a scooter already found one but  need the money to buy it .. so tired of walking  ..thanks for reply ..

tired of walking 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks for interest yeah I got it mostly for work since I have no car so my thought was why not the wheel . But after a final answer the security company will not put the wheel thru the x-ray machine.you would think after once thru it I could by pass it but their paranoia is the battery pack . So a bird scooter that folds would be able to go thru .. it’s in great cond few scuffs on pedals . . I paid  $500 + tax + shpng...im asking $500 I have the original box 📦 charger I can ship it to you ( add shipping cost ) or if u want u can pick it up in the city of north Hollywood calif . I can post more pics on Craig’s list and u can contact me .. so far it’s just a giant cell phone charger in my room has a USB why ? Thanks for inquiry.. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If u would like to see pictures go to app called (offer up) has pictures and $500 for local pickup or can be shipped for extra $50 ? depends where it’s shipped ... payments thru pay pal or zellie most banks offer it . Be a serious buyer to many good will shoppers . I’ve already blocked 1 so called buyer . NO money orders thanks