German Innovation

MetricUSA

Pretty cool.  Sadly no use to us who live in Asian countries.  Electric vehicles are highly regulated or illegal to use in public roads and pathways.  A vehicle in Hong Kong law and I suspect also in China is classed as having two wheels or more.  So just now its ok to ride electric unicycles but making them into 2 wheels again not so sure.

Pretty cool.  Sadly no use to us who live in Asian countries.  Electric vehicles are highly regulated or illegal to use in public roads and pathways.  A vehicle in Hong Kong law and I suspect also in China is classed as having two wheels or more.  So just now its ok to ride electric unicycles but making them into 2 wheels again not so sure.

Chuts you in HK?  So am I.  :P

Very similar here in the UK I'm afraid. All the legislation very specifically refers to 2, 3 or 4 wheels and single wheeled vehicles aren't mentioned.

Not sure how that will affect the twin wheeled eucs if they ever stop one!

Archived