Agility of INMOTION 10f

rojieh

4 hours ago, Mono said:

6) if the pedals do tilt back one may be in danger to slide off the pedal

needs to read: 6) if the pedals do not tilt back...

I also was mistaken that tiltback in general improves pedal support under braking. This is only true with extreme lean angles and high pedals, otherwise the effect is reversed :rolleyes:

Edited by Mono

5 hours ago, OneLeg said:

mrelwood,

I kind of feel is totally futile to respond to you.  I see you don't listen, you think you are right, you make many assumptions, about everything including my riding skills etc...

I don't think your knowledge is complete see little point responding as I don't think you are interested in discussions, you just want to show everyone you are right... when maybe you are not totally right.

I would be grateful if you could just add me to your ignore list please as it seems I can't block you. Thank you.

I'm sorry that I failed to write in a way that would give an appropriate impression. Finnish people tend to be a bit more direct in our delivery, sometimes in a way that can be seen impolite. I'm sorry about that, and I aknowledge the issue.

I'm always interested in discussing all matters EUC, and while I've learned a lot over the years, I of course don't know everything. Please understand that every aspect of your post (turn techniques, pedal scraping, motor wattage, power limiting, slow braking) has been discussed numerous times in good detail earlier on, including people smarter and more knowledgeable than myself. If someone posts information that is against the consensus of all previous discussions and how we understand and know the EUCs to function, I think it is appropriate for a discussion forum to correct those misunderstandings.

I won't add you to my ignore list. I'm interested in reading what anybody writes about EUCs. If anybody writes comments or advice that is not true, I will however point that out in the future as well. 

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1

Well this became a hot topic fast. And yes @mrelwood you totally right the video was an bug eye opner to me when I saw it. Not because I didn't do this but more to how far you can push wheels if you trust them and have the skills needed. 

Me myself wouldn't be able to do that hard braking, due to my level of trust to control this is not there. So I adapted my riding style' first I rather stand to the rear of the pedal. That way it limits me on how fast I go as I need to push harder, which is a good thing in my mind. Secound I don't ride as fast as I used to simply because I know my braking distance is so much higher at 45 to 35 to 20 km. These days I rarely go fast than 35 on any wheel. 🤕🤪😇. I found it is a higher pleasure to ride than sitting home recovering from accidents. 😁😎

And kodo to you @Mono for finding the video I had in mind. You did what even Google couldn't do for me 😁👌.

So back to the V10F, I posted earlier I found this to be doing what I want the wheel to do. I don't feel it have any real shortcomings in the way I use the wheel. Compared to my KS18L that is to me the Jack of all trades, not the best at anything but super good at almost all which it a great thing if you only have one wheel. My KS16X is still my most fun wheel to ride as it can do things I cannot do on my other wheels. If only KS had taken the weatherproof seriously. So my V10F is a cheap solution to what I don't get in my other wheels. Yes I had a fall off but I can't blame the wheel, it was down to my riding outside what was possible on that particularly icy spot. 

Right now I just wish I could find a ready made student tire for my V10F as icy season comes ever closed every day right now. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Unventor said:

These days I rarely go fast than 35 on any wheel. 🤕🤪😇. I found it is a higher pleasure to ride than sitting home recovering from accidents. 😁😎

Excellent decision, IMHO...

• Like 2