Anyone know if the InMotion V5, V8 or V10 cover fit kingsong 16X ?

Peters

Anyone know if the InMotion V5, V8 or V10 cover fit kingsong 16X ?
Ive dropped my wheel so many times already and its looking beat up. Want to protect it while im learning to ride this thing! Been super fun so far!

Thank you
Screenshot_2019-03-23-18-16-37-1.thumb.j

• Like 1

12 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

WOW... Those EUC Bodyguards from Roll.nz look awesome!!!   :thumbup:
Full disclosure: They don't just look awesome, they are awesome! And I should know... I am part owner of Roll.nz .

But seriously, thanks for the referral @meepmeepmayer. And good spotting that the 16X Bodyguards are now on the eWheels website.

@Peters - I'm not sure if eWheels ship to Canada, but if they don't, then you're welcome to get one directly from us! I should warn you that they aren't the cheapest, but this is one of those products where you get what you pay for. 

The EUC Bodyguard will protect your 16X from pretty much all scrapes and bumps. It will also prevent most of the water reaching your wheel, should you get caught in the rain. And the texture of the neoprene also provides a lot more grip  on the 16X, which definitely comes in handy.

Feel free to PM me, or message us through our website if you have any questions.   :)

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:50 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I am part owner of Roll.nz .

i cand find side pads you stop product this?

Side padding.What is in Martys video.

https://www.roll.nz/int/euc-bodyguard/64-180-euc-bodyguard-for-ks-16x.html#/52-colour_combination-black_black no chance slect here like before pads yes or no.

14 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

i cand find side pads you stop product this?

Side padding.What is in Martys video.

https://www.roll.nz/int/euc-bodyguard/64-180-euc-bodyguard-for-ks-16x.html#/52-colour_combination-black_black no chance slect here like before pads yes or no.

Hi @DjPanJan.

You are quite correct, I have removed the "Grip Pad" option from our website (for both the 16X and 18L). This was done because (unfortunately) our supplier can no longer source the product we were using. 

We are actively looking to source a replacement, but until we find something, those who have them are in a small group of riders who purchased their Bodyguards at just the right time. 

Having said that... The EUC Bodyguard does add a significant amount of grip by itself. The Grip Pads do add even more grip, but that can be almost too much grip, unless you are an extreme rider.