LOCATION in the title please! Rules and Tips for posting in the Private Sales forum

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to LOCATION in the title please! Rules and tips for posting in the Private Sales forum
  • 5 months later...
17 hours ago, BigSkyGlide said:

How do you edit the title of your already posted topic? This is in reference to "Sold Wheels." I have tried everything. Thanks for the help.

As a new user, the edit function was not available yet so this might have confused you. Now you can edit:)

You can press the "edit" button on the first post and you can edit the title of your topic.

You can also long-click the title to change it. Hover your mouse over the title and an instruction will appear. That only works on Desktop, not on mobile.

(That also wouldn't work for a brand new member.)

Thanks for doing the legwork regarding your sales post! :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to have sub-forums for the different continents? It's quite inefficient for EU users to filter through several US topics before finding one from EU and vice verse. Also, this way even if someone hasn't specified the location in the title you can know if you should even bother asking.

• Like 2

Just say NO to segregation! :)

Having to make something more complex because people can't follow simple rules. Its a vicious cycle that will never end. If people cant be bothered to follow the current simple rules, you will find they wont put listing in the right place. Your attempt to make it easier, would only work if we could rely on people to follow even more rules. IN the end, we would simply be looking thru ALL the listing in more places. I dont find there to be THAT many eucs for sale at any given time. Having to send some pm's and browse, isnt asking much. Asking the mods to have to sort for us, probably is.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to LOCATION in the title please! Rules and Tips for posting in the Private Sales forum
10 hours ago, mdpowers22 said:

Hi there,

Would you mind giving me the ability to edit the title of my recent post in Private Sales? Thank you!

You can do that. The option should be in the list sitting between the title and the first post body if it's not the three dots.