yuweng

Gevot FX8 - Factory Direct

Gevot_FX8.thumb.gif.452452412e368e72ce78021540a9973b.gif

This ad is here is to provide info for those who are interested in getting a unit but donno how. Many doesn't know that Taobao (me included), currently provide delivery services to Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

The process is actually quite simple, first register a Taobao account & login then go to Gevot store, select either the 18Km or 30Km range, checkout, pay with credit card. You can also directly chat with the store owner with Aliwangwang. Use google chrome to translate page to English.

Spoiler

1057120013_SBUV3.thumb.png.1cd94d3288ebff44c3cca9a76703aea8.png

aliexpress.thumb.png.7439241d2038c3fbcb931dffc575d28c.png

1113698561_18Km.thumb.png.f0fbf3ede66ad7b6d590aa3975367dbf.png

2140879477_30Km.thumb.png.324f711dbd7350d401c6b43a92bff008.png

As you can see, it is dirt cheap in comparison. It is not a performance wheel, i call it a crusing wheel but it does able to go up steep hill. My Review.

Though Its abit hassle but you'll get the cheapest price factory direct . Else you can also try Taobao Agent.

Last, i'm not affiliated with Gevot or Taobao, i don't get any referral fees or kick-back if you wanna call that, as mentioned, this is here so that fellow member can get the best deal, Happy Shopping ! :lol:

that looks pretty awesome i must admit.. the only electric unicycle that actually looks like a unicycle haha

On 12/1/2019 at 5:54 PM, yuweng said:

but it does able to go up steep hill.

Are you making that statement based on experience, or information from the website?

The reason I ask is that I seriously doubt that a 500 W motor with a 20" diameter would be able to pull a 120 kg  up a steep hill...   :shock2:

And, for the record, I make that statement as a rider who has tried to ride up a "moderately" steep hill on a wheel that has a 500 W motor with a 16", carrying a total load of less than 120 kg.

18 hours ago, Rywokast said:

that looks pretty awesome i must admit.. the only electric unicycle that actually looks like a unicycle haha

Found out about a month ago that Gotway also has made such a product & its a 26 inch !  And so does King Song but both product doesn't make it to the market.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

The reason I ask is that I seriously doubt that a 500 W motor with a 20" diameter would be able to pull a 120 kg  up a steep hill...   :shock2:

i weight about half of that :P In comparison, it performs about the same as my cheap 14 inch on hill climbing ability.

16 hours ago, yuweng said:

And so does King Song but both product doesn't make it to the market.

One slight correction... The Milbay wasn't a King Song product... It was an Australian "mod" built from a King Song wheel.

i just looked up the actual specs on this, 132 wh............ wat.. if you can do 18 km on a 132 wh battery i would pay you a million dollars, but thats going above 5 kph lol

5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

One slight correction... The Milbay wasn't a King Song product... It was an Australian "mod" built from a King Song wheel.

Whoops, i didn't dig deep into it & presume it was from KingSong :P A quick search & found this here

5 hours ago, Rywokast said:

i just looked up the actual specs on this, 132 wh............ wat.. if you can do 18 km on a 132 wh battery i would pay you a million dollars, but thats going above 5 kph lol

You just lost a million dollar my friend :lol: It does go up to about 24Km/h when it starts beeping & tilt-back. In fact alot of cheap 14 inch with 132WH can go above 20Km/h. i just ordered this on Taobao 11.11 Online Shopping Festival that can go up to 35Km/h according to spec :efee6b18f3:

Spoiler

130WH.thumb.png.9228183399846f937b962b12d86140db.png

8 hours ago, yuweng said:

Whoops, i didn't dig deep into it & presume it was from KingSong :P A quick search & found this here

You just lost a million dollar my friend :lol: It does go up to about 24Km/h when it starts beeping & tilt-back. In fact alot of cheap 14 inch with 132WH can go above 20Km/h. i just ordered this on Taobao 11.11 Online Shopping Festival that can go up to 35Km/h according to spec :efee6b18f3:

Reveal hidden contents

130WH.thumb.png.9228183399846f937b962b12d86140db.png

I know it can go 24 kph (which is unsafe if you ask me) but I mean 18 km distance not speed

Haha, km measurement i always got confused with either speed or range :P Yeah, most Chinese EUC factory boost about that. Mine was the 30km range so as it claim, the actual max range i got is about 20km +/- including some speeding & hilly ride however there was one time i went to a carfree day event in the city center, totally flat surface, no speeding as the road is fill up with people, i was able to ride it for about 28km before battery low tilts back. As you mentioned it, slow riding style, weight, terrain & etc all play a part but the Chinese EUC factory always choose to exagerate that figure. :lol: