[Sold] Like New Kingsong 18XL - Under Warranty - PRICE DROP!!

fourthewin

Hello All, 

I've elected to sell my Kingsong 18XL. It is the newer version with the upgraded pedals and stronger trolley handle. I purchased it new from Jason at eWheels in March 2019 and it is still under warranty. 

I'm selling because I've barely ridden it since purchasing. I travel for work so it barely gets used. 

- Rides Flawlessly...0 issues. 
- No scratches, never been dropped. If not for normal scuffs on the bottom of the pedals, it would be perfect. 
- Has 73 miles on the odometer.
- Includes a Neoprene cover that's been on it since almost the day it was purchased. 
- Includes original box and shipping box

I'll ship it anywhere in the Continental US for $1600 (includes shipping). If someone in CA wants it, just pay the difference. I accept paypal. 
You can also pick up locally in Kansas City, MO if you're interested. 

dl9StYO.jpg

lyQ7pRs.jpg

5DQuyQO.jpg

LyExPxl.jpg

JmxS4jK.png

Edited by fourthewin
Pricing

9 hours ago, ZeroEmissions said:

Would be nice if sellers put the location in the main header so people would know not to bother clicking the ad ;) thanks

We made new rules that include a location must be in the title. This is just an old post from before that (and the wheel is sold). Everything should be better from now on.

• 1 month later...
  • meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Sold] Like New Kingsong 18XL - Under Warranty - PRICE DROP!!