WaveCut

13 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

Details emerging!

Construction of the unsprung system looks straightforward... removing the suspension may be a chore but after you're inside, tire changes might be not so awful.

106523593_3043925935689525_7584516771185

One good point about disassembly, Inmotion global youtube channel seems to get updates frequently (by EUC manufacturer standards). 

They just uploaded a disassembly guid for their scooter, going by this trend and by past actions. 

I'm sure they will post a disassembly guide for the V11 too. 

Which I find reassuring, when a manufacturer would rather give its costumers clear maintenance guides and not treat us with kids gloves or worse... Ignore us all together. 

Edited by onizukagto
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zopper said:

You are not alone. I bought a V10 one day before I found out about V11. :D But then, I really had to make the upgrade from v5f.

me  too! My V5F blew it's tire and bent the rim a week after the announcement of the V11. I need it to commute so i had no choice but to get a V10F instead.

but probably a good thing, because i was yo-yo-ing between s18 and V11 with very little information, i would of made an impulse buy that i would regret.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coco66 said:

Do you have a name for that product? I am very interested for other uses too... not sure I have ever seen it.

The proper name is 'self-amalgamating tape'. As has been said, it works really well. You cant unwrap it once its amalgamated, the only way to remove is to cut it along it's length :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onizukagto said:

I'm sure they will post a disassembly guide for the V11 too. 

Which I find reassuring, when a manufacturer would rather give its costumers clear maintenance guides and not treat us with kids gloves or worse... Ignore us all together. 

I agree with you that some customers don't have access to easy service (like me because of no national deal) so get assembly and disassembly guides are crucial.

Now Liam said they will make guide at some point but they also said their main (all) focus is to get mass production up and going. Then all the other parts will get TLC. 

Video guides and content is some of these things. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, onizukagto said:

That means everyone has to do another V11 review right, cos the specs are different....RIGHT?! :w00t2:

We love reviews 😁❤️

8 hours ago, VizioN-Scope said:

What do you guys think about the updated design?

(1) This orange rubber has inmotion letters engraved into it. it looks okay i guess but I suspect it will quickly get dirty. For this reason I think I prefer the black rubber it had before.

(2) I like this chrome plate here, it makes wheel look more refined and luxurious imo. It also kinda removes that ( T ) shape look it had before.

(3) I like that they painted the kickstand black but how good will that paint hold up once we've used it on the asphalt/ground a few times?. I think I'm going to use some black ice hockey tape around those areas where the metal touches the ground. I wish Inmotion had put some strong black rubber around it.

(4) Does this mudguard look a little longer than before?. Maybe they updated it to be more effective?. idk

V11-update2.png

I think all the upgrades and the minor details have been excellent , Inmotion seem to be putting there all into this wheel to give us an amazing product

7 hours ago, VizioN-Scope said:

Yea I noticed this too. I like the new battery indicator color but the color looks more gold yellow to me than red and the pedals INMOTION label color looks orange red to me.

I only wish the battery indicator showed us percent % status instead of bars. Much easier that way to know what battery percent % is left. With bars we always have to guess.

Red would be cool but i think it will be white,  battery percentage i dont really care about if @Seba introduced it to euc world app then i have it on my phone and watch 👍👍

4 hours ago, onizukagto said:

That means everyone has to do another V11 review right, cos the specs are different....RIGHT?! :w00t2:

@Unventor maybe be the first to receive so the pressures on him😁😁

4 hours ago, fbhb said:

The change of pedal angle and especially pedal height will most definitely change how the wheel rides!

My msx pedals are high...i don't know the difference but I'm glad of the extra hight and pedal angle 

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

1) the V8 had red print on its pedals too. The rubber part should clean easily by a damp rag or cloth. You will see it add Inmotion nicely irl I am sure.

2) I agree with this. It one of those simple minor things that add the dot to the I(nmotion).

3) I got a product that is a rubber tape it has no glue on it. To apply it you pull it to 2x it length. This activates the rubber. You the twist it around a pipe or cable or here the stand. The rubber will then fuse together making a waterproof and electrically safe rubber tube. You can buy this in your DIY home fix store.. I will make a video about it. My wheel is ready to ship out shortly do you see it before most have their wheel.

4) Now that you mentioned it. I didn't notice it before. 

I will make videos ones I get my wheel. Shipping expected in the next few days I am told. Travel time to me was said about 1 week  (airlifted door to door, expensive but this way I have it for my vacation). Since it goes directly to me and not by a dealer first I might be in the frontline to be able to share content from a real deal wheel. This is also why I am looking to get a 360 camera.

It turned out to be one super expensive EUC year so far for me. Eh but what can you do. It is a lifestyle right @Marty Backe?

Get that 360 camera set up and waiting 😁 very excited about this wheel and playing with the suspension for different feelings ....soft to hard ect 

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

Yes I am pretty sure of this. Now 24cm at top height is pretty high. I know it will sag a bit as you step up. But in comparison the V10f has a 17.5cm pedal height and because of it slim shape it feels really tall (over the ground) to me. Now you add 6.5cm to that and a pedal angle too. I guess there is a little bit to get accustom to here. 

Hope it doesn't sag to much with 200lbs and still keeping a nice cushion suspension without over pumping the shocks to hard ,, we'll see👍 i like the pedals,,, I've never had an Inmotion wheel .. This is my first 😊

Edited by stephen
  • Like 3

Well thanks för a nice talk this afternoon @stephen.

I just put an order in on the Insta360 one R twin version. 

And of course one of the parts are is sold out. I guess I need to have a word with the reseller tomorrow.

As for the V11 I keep you guys posted when a big black box shows up. I have a few plans but I guess it comes down to temptation. 

No matter I guess it is soon time for me to make cool videos as @stephen and a light version of @Marty Backetrail rides. I am considering to upgrade Komoot to find trails I can go to. 

Right now am just waiting for next move/shipping details from Inmotion. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Unventor said:

And of course one of the parts are is sold out. I guess I need to have a word with the reseller tomorrow.

Well, at least insta is consistent! Same thing happened to the kit I ordered and waited 60 days for. Never happened to get it, but I'd imagine yours won't be so long.

Looking forwards to seeing some vids soon!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Unventor said:

As for the V11 I keep you guys posted when a big black box shows up. I have a few plans but I guess it comes down to temptation. 

No matter I guess it is soon time for me to make cool videos as @stephen and a light version of @Marty Backetrail rides. I am considering to upgrade Komoot to find trails I can go to. 

Right now am just waiting for next move/shipping details from Inmotion. 

Thanks for the chat 👍 so people are real out there 😁 

Looking forward to your videos, can't wait for mine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Well, at least insta is consistent! Same thing happened to the kit I ordered and waited 60 days for. Never happened to get it, but I'd imagine yours won't be so long.

Looking forwards to seeing some vids soon!

Well the blame is on me. I just clicked buy on my cart from yesterday. I could save 35$ compared to buy locally. It is the selphy stick that is out of order, so it fixable. Just need a different stick. Or buy it elsewhere.

Anyway I get it fixed so I can get this asap and start training my filming skills. And get used to the software. 

@Unventor Be carefull with 360 one R i have twinn edition i RMA one because fog water condensate inside 360 lens. They send me other piece completly new box this 360 FOg moisure too.

Here i link you video what i send to service on RMA. Use - (minus on youtube for zoom out) They send me protect lens with lens not foging but lens make ugly distorition on direct sunlight or darker places.

_Here is short video fog apeared after i cross bridge. (use 4K)

Back to topic V11 grow in my eyes more and more sadly noone overload yet i still waiting hoe V11 manage overload if stop or just beep.

How V11 handle heavy/big/fat riders 260 lbs+ / 120kg+ and if V11 suspension is capable to work under this heavy load. Still not important information. Only everything is awesome rewiev style i need more deep videos and time for make decision. I see september like month when V11 be real avaiable.

Edited by DjPanJan
edit

1 hour ago, DjPanJan said:

Unventor Be carefull with 360 one R i have twinn edition i RMA one because fog water condensate inside 360 lens. They send me other piece completly new box this 360 FOg moisure too

Any product stad a risk of being faulty. Should it happen we have by law 3 years retailer warranty on electronics in Sweden. 

So in the end I need to get something anyway. I think the Insta360 one R modular design would work out better for me. At least it is easier to reframe any video of the V11 since I never learned to ride with selphy stick before. 

I guess I just need to go out and start filming. 

2 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

@Unventor Be carefull with 360 one R i have twinn edition i RMA one because fog water condensate inside 360 lens. They send me other piece completly new box this 360 FOg moisure too.

That's Insta360 quality for you.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, VizioN-Scope said:

What do you guys think about the updated design?

(1) This orange rubber has inmotion letters engraved into it. it looks okay i guess but I suspect it will quickly get dirty. For this reason I think I prefer the black rubber it had before.

(2) I like this chrome plate here, it makes wheel look more refined and luxurious imo. It also kinda removes that ( T ) shape look it had before.

(3) I like that they painted the kickstand black but how good will that paint hold up once we've used it on the asphalt/ground a few times?. I think I'm going to use some black ice hockey tape around those areas where the metal touches the ground. I wish Inmotion had put some strong black rubber around it.

(4) Does this mudguard look a little longer than before?. Maybe they updated it to be more effective?. idk

V11-update2.png

7 hours ago, Inmotion Global said:

(1)The orange rubber will be replaced by black rubber starting from the second batch.

(2)The chorme plate will be replaced by black background and the logo will be orange starting from the second batch

Thanks for the info Inmotion Global.

Can first batch owners buy these second batch spare parts if they want to?

Is there anything else new with this second batch V11?

Do you have any pictures of the second batch?

Tell us more :)

Edited by VizioN-Scope
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Inmotion Global said:

(1)The orange rubber will be replaced by black rubber starting from the second batch.

(2)The chorme plate will be replaced by black background and the logo will be orange starting from the second batch

I am glad I get from first batch. I like that look. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

I am glad I get from first batch. I like that look. 

Yea me too. I like that chrome plate. I suspect a black background with a orange inmotion logo won't look as good as the chrome and I don't think that plate will be available to buy as a spare part later either. It will be a first batch limited edition novelty item I suspect. 

Edited by VizioN-Scope
  • Like 2

Pre-ordered. 

I'm not a fast rider nor very proficient yet with my V10. But when we go back to work, I plan to make the EUC my main source of transportation.

Just wondering if I'll sell my V10 or hold on to it as an extra.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Lillian said:

Pre-ordered. 

I'm not a fast rider nor very proficient yet with my V10. But when we go back to work, I plan to make the EUC my main source of transportation.

Just wondering if I'll sell my V10 or hold on to it as an extra.

Having a backup isn't a bad idea. 

• Like 3

I always keep at least 2 at any given time.  And I've always had the need for a backup for one reason or another.

They are expensive machines (if bought new), so you might as well get your money out of them rather than sell for significantly lower than you paid.  

V10 is my back up wheel and it still works great.  Also like to keep a second as a learner wheel if anyone ever wants to try it. 

• Like 2