WaveCut

2 hours ago, stephen said:

Some more V11 hill test courtesy of duf👍

Sweet. Keep contest coming bloodhound @stephen :popcorn:

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

The store here in Norway where I did my V11 pre-order updated the specs on V11 and now it says it's a "Kenda" tire the V11 will get.

I tried to find out how it looks but can't find the right wheel. I need some help from you guys. Lets see if we can find out together what the tire actually looks like?.

Maybe it's the Kenda 18 x 3 K1087-002. Idk?

inmotion-V11-specs.png

Edited by VizioN-Scope

5 hours ago, Tryptych said:

You are tormenting me! Where are all these boxes? Are they full? 

This is the longest summer of my life thanks to my v11 pre-order.... July is going to feel like an entire year....

I suspect this picture was taken from a factory in China because over the door we can see a Exit sign or something written in Chinese.

I also suspect it's just empty boxes because they would be too heavy to be stacked like this safely if they were full :)

Haha, we are all in agony, waiting......... for that awesome feeling we know we'll get from riding this wheel soon :laughbounce2:

Inmotion-V11-packaging.jpg

Edited by VizioN-Scope

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

Then then 2nd step of first batch should start imitatively and this is the to fulfill the volumes of pre-orders. So this is more or less same batch. Distribution is just a little different. 

Yes, it looks to me like like the wheel is done for first production batch, but they need to verify some factory processes. Or the full scale manufacturing takes a bit more time to ramp up, so they will do a small batch manually first, to be sure that King Song won't beat them by being first just before the finish line.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zopper said:

Yes, it looks to me like like the wheel is done for first production batch, but they need to verify some factory processes. Or the full scale manufacturing takes a bit more time to ramp up, so they will do a small batch manually first, to be sure that King Song won't beat them by being first just before the finish line.

I really don't think KS has much to do with this. It is more on how to optimize and learn from first assembly and then ramp up production speeds. Also to inspect all goes as planed and properly time east step in the assembly  before moving on to next assemble station. Just like they do in a car factory. 

Now I have not see the factory other than videos Inmotion made back at V10 launch. But I recognize the assembly in the same way I have been told my company (I work for) make their products. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

The gfx is from the survey Inmotion did to see what customers preferred. It was more or less dead run from both WhatsApp and Telegraf channel (I don't know if there were other place to answer). But the final decision is a little bit different. Is a bit more linear is what has been said from Inmotion. But the I dear is you are more or less forced to stop riding at low capacity. and then you can enter Go home mode in the app that allow you to slowly ride home but you need to acknowledge this in the app. They put some more detail in the latest post in announcement post here on forum but no graph to show it.  

What's Inmotion telegram link please👍

Inmotion Official Electric Unicycle Group😎

Official Language of the Group:  English

What you can get from here? 
1.First hand info about Inmotion new products and promotion event.

2. Direct after-sales service from Inmotion Headquarter. 

3. Connect

39 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

If you look closely, they painted the kick  stand black! 

Yeah. It looks nice. Pity it won't look as nice after the stand comes to a contact with a concrete floor for the first time. But that's the same thing for pedals and always have been. :-)

• Like 1

Personally the only 2 things so far observed about the V11 that prevents me from calling it a perfect match for me is:
1) I dislike "scorpion" style trolleys. Even though this seems like a huge improvement compared to the V10 / Nikola, I still much prefer what I had on the V8 and (now) the 16x
2) 21700 cells... for obvious (personal) reasons. They are still unproven for me.

But everything else looks fantastic. I really hope inmotion has a super successful launch because so far they seem to be doing everything correctly without compromising user safety. And I'm constant surprised by Inmotion willingness to engage with the community for feedback.

• Like 3