INMOTION V11 (2020)

16 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Those are one of the greatest moments, challenging and surpassing one’s skills! I love those!

If you want to take it to the next level, replace the original tire with a more off-roady one. You won’t believe the confidence it gives! I just installed a mc tire Heidenau K66. I wasn’t planning on making a video review, but the tire surprised me enough to start shooting video clips right away!

If you don’t want to wait for me to edit the video for the conclusion... Just buy the tire. :wub:

Is this better than the C186? I’m just about to take my C186 off the MSX and put on the V11 but if you think this is better for off road I’ll think again. It looks kinda slick? I only want to be doing this tyre change once judging from the complex vids on V11 tyre changes.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I was extremely fortunate (along with my g/f) to meet up with both Jimmy Chang and Chooch in order to try both the prototype versions of the V11 and S18. And not just 'try' them, but I logged at

yeah, sorry. I lurk around here from time to time, but in general im much more active on reddit and fb.  I just received the v11 last night, immediately posted the pic on instagram and then went

I'm happy to inform you that Inmotion V11 support has been added to EUC World. New, 2.0.0 release is now available on Google Play.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stephen said:

What do you guys think of the roll.nz  cover

I think it sucks and doesn't really protect your wheel much, damages easily, attracts dust and just makes it harder to put pads or other accessories on your wheel. If you want protection better to get bumpers or foam in strategic places.