Jump to content
Tazarinho

Early Christmas present, which wheel to get

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks for the shout-out @Unventor!

We've actually just come up with the best idea ever... A full-length Neoprene skirt that you wear around your waist (like a normal skirt) and it reaches down to your ankles - covering the EUC entirely!!!   ;)

If this skirt is also rigid like a cone with perhaps 90 degree angle at vertex and has a bunch of cart wheels on the bottom, it will be a working solution to prevent faceplants!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

A full-length Neoprene skirt that you wear around your waist (like a normal skirt) and it reaches down to your ankles - covering the EUC entirely!!! 

If it doesn’t chaff I’m in! :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonm42 said:

Wait, its not April is it?

Which is exactly why no-one expects it!   :lol:

In all seriousness though, we have hand-picked a team of riders from around the world, who have been working with us as a focus-group. We have been showing them our ideas, getting their feedback and working things through to what we hope will be a couple of tidy solutions that will help all of our wet-weather brethren keep their wheels dry where it counts!   :thumbup:

But we will also do the skirt thing too, if someone really wants one!   :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

If it doesn’t chaff I’m in! :facepalm:

Well that entirely depends on what you wear undernea...    :barf:

Actually, no. We have just cancelled the skirt option! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Which is exactly why no-one expects it!   :lol:

In all seriousness though, we have hand-picked a team of riders from around the world, who have been working with us as a focus-group. We have been showing them our ideas, getting their feedback and working things through to what we hope will be a couple of tidy solutions that will help all of our wet-weather brethren keep their wheels dry where it counts!   :thumbup:

But we will also do the skirt thing too, if someone really wants one!   :facepalm:

Given where I live and how long its going to be wet out, count me in as a beta tester, please. Help keep me dry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

NO! Don’t cancel!!  You had a great idea! 
 

49187491522_9cbd3fb3e1_b.jpg

 

Bahh clearly photos-hoped....

The KS16X don't have such a big brother...yet.

And you removed the high heels too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jonm42 said:

Wait, its not April is it?

that would work for your V10 too :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Unventor said:

Bahh clearly photos-hoped....

The KS16X don't have such a big brother...yet.

And you removed the high heels too.

Yes, the 16X was Photoshopped in... But the rest is ALL ME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 2:09 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks for the shout-out @Unventor!

We've actually just come up with the best idea ever... A full-length Neoprene skirt that you wear around your waist (like a normal skirt) and it reaches down to your ankles - covering the EUC entirely!!!   

Does it come in clan colors? I'd love a tartan neoprene skirt!
And if the shape is right, it can double as a spray skirt for kayaking, like the guy in this pic!


msl_Library_-_24.jpg


The possibilities are endless!

Wind resistance though... :P

 

Edited by Tazarinho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tazarinho said:

Wind resistance though... :P

 

You just cannot please some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...