HELP! New 16x issue

iEatRice

I got my 16x today and was excited until I found it was not what my V8 was like. After setting up the app and password the app showed from illegal equipment to a bunch of numbers. But when I moved it around with the trolly handle the wheel tilted back and forward, not a lot, but not stable neither. and when I did a test ride the wheel just didnt feel firm. it sometimes tilted back and forward and sometimes stayed horizontally. the speed was under 12mph. I tried to adjust the wheel with the Kinsgsong app but didnt help. the firmware is 1.07 and it just doesn't feel right. anyone had this issue before? solutions? thanks in advance. 

Edited by iEatRice

5 minutes ago, buell47 said:

What do you mean by that exactly?

Did you calibrate it correctly?

ahhh I calibrated it once but didnt work for some reason. and after seeing your post I did it again it is seemed fixed. thanks!

• Like 3

It should be exactly leveled left/right and front/back at the calibration process. Don't hold it by hand. 

Don't forget the Bluetooth patch, otherwise you will have similar problems if you play music. 

Also if you have the 2nd batch. 

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

It's not a part from the Control Board firmware, because the Bluetooth-Modul has it's own firmware. 

I got a new Control Board V1.5 few weeks ago and King Song told me, they are not sure if the Bluetooth patch is still necessary. :efee612b4b:

It a 2 minute job, so better safe than sorry :)

Edited by buell47

46 minutes ago, iEatRice said:

ahhh I calibrated it once but didnt work for some reason. and after seeing your post I did it again it is seemed fixed. thanks!

Lol the new issue thread ,,,,, just for a calibration 😁😁

• Like 3

2 hours ago, buell47 said:

It should be exactly leveled left/right and front/back at the calibration process. Don't hold it by hand. 

Don't forget the Bluetooth patch, otherwise you will have similar problems if you play music. 

Also if you have the 2nd batch. 

I just tried to do what the video shows, but I only have an ssd hard drive and the wheel didnt response. do I have to use the usb disk?

13 minutes ago, iEatRice said:

I just tried to do what the video shows, but I only have an ssd hard drive and the wheel didnt response. do I have to use the usb disk?

It has to be in right format and BT fw update file in root on the drive. Your memory stick don't have to be big at all.

But I strongly suggest you to contact your seller incase you need instructions. 

10 hours ago, iEatRice said:

Did you try both USB ports? It only works on one, but I can't remember which one.
I don't know if it works with an SSD.
Try the following:
reformat as Fat32 or exFat
copy the patch file and 1 x mp3 file directly to the drive (not to a folder)

Attention!
The correct USB port for flashing provides only 500mAh.
Alternatively with Y-cable to the other port.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...