GothamMike

Black Friday 2019 sales

An MSX for 1300 is indeed a steal! Try it and report how it went;)

Not sure how it works with shipping if they ship to the US. Will it cost? Maybe Gotway will send that wheel right to you if you order it from eucservice? I'd contact them and ask how the details work.

As a EU company who put themselves on video, I think you're as safe as you can be with any relatively new seller.

1299 USD for a 84 1600Wh MSX is the lowest I have ever seen and I have spent way too much time looking.

I am 46 so still young for another year.

You should write to EUCservice regarding the order. No warranty, true... but the 84V MSX is a proven model. You have eWheels in the US and they are a great seller. So you have to ask yourself how much the after sales support is worth considering the prices difference.

Already sent an inquiry a few minutes ago. We shall see!!!

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’ve never ordered anything from aliexpress before and when I look at items it is confusing to me.

You take the risk of zer0 warranty support from the seller in nutshell should u have issues. The price will be lower (100~200apx) compared to authorized resellers. So if you are handy in teardowns and troubleshooting yourself it's a potential deal.

I ordered at eucservice.com

GotWay Nikola Black 1800Wh 100V 21700 new cells

1,699.00 $

Payment method Cash on delivery (COD)

Did not have to pay yet... so I see if it arrives :-)

Just got a reply:

Black Friday order is group buy order. Factory sell 5 for 6. I shared 6th wheel price between 6 customers to lower the price.
There are three customers interested in Nikola 100V 1800Wh to start order I need to have 6 customers.
There is currently open group for MSX 100V or 84V you can join it. If you would like to order Nicola faster than you need to pay 200$ extra.
Do you want to wait, buy MSX instead, or pay 200$ extra and buy it immediately?