Jump to content
GothamMike

Black Friday 2019 sales

Recommended Posts

An MSX for 1300 is indeed a steal! Try it and report how it went;)

Not sure how it works with shipping if they ship to the US. Will it cost? Maybe Gotway will send that wheel right to you if you order it from eucservice? I'd contact them and ask how the details work.

As a EU company who put themselves on video, I think you're as safe as you can be with any relatively new seller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1299 USD for a 84 1600Wh MSX is the lowest I have ever seen and I have spent way too much time looking.

I am 46 so still young for another year.

You should write to EUCservice regarding the order. No warranty, true... but the 84V MSX is a proven model. You have eWheels in the US and they are a great seller. So you have to ask yourself how much the after sales support is worth considering the prices difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’ve never ordered anything from aliexpress before and when I look at items it is confusing to me.

You take the risk of zer0 warranty support from the seller in nutshell should u have issues. The price will be lower (100~200apx) compared to authorized resellers. So if you are handy in teardowns and troubleshooting yourself it's a potential deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered at eucservice.com

GotWay Nikola Black 1800Wh 100V 21700 new cells
 
1
1,699.00 $

Payment method Cash on delivery (COD)

Did not have to pay yet... so I see if it arrives :-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a reply:

Black Friday order is group buy order. Factory sell 5 for 6. I shared 6th wheel price between 6 customers to lower the price.
There are three customers interested in Nikola 100V 1800Wh to start order I need to have 6 customers.
There is currently open group for MSX 100V or 84V you can join it. If you would like to order Nicola faster than you need to pay 200$ extra.
Do you want to wait, buy MSX instead, or pay 200$ extra and buy it immediately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a Black Friday sale, but we are having a 10% Christmas Sale on select In-Stock electric unicycles, electric scooters, and electric bikes. (not special-order) Items at https://www.zoomwheelz.com using code CHRISTMAS19 in the shopping cart or at checkout.

This sale begins today (December 8th) and ends December 14th at midnight EST.

The sale is primarily to move old stock, which includes:

Financing through Klarna is available.

For Washington and Virginia state deliveries, the automatic State Tax Hardship Discount is overridden (not cumulative) with the CHRISTMAS19 discount code.

US Continental 48 shipping supported currently online.  For Alaska/Hawaii, please contact us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ZoomWheelz said:

Not a Black Friday sale, but we are having a 10% Christmas Sale on select In-Stock electric unicycles, electric scooters, and electric bikes. (not special-order) Items at https://www.zoomwheelz.com using code CHRISTMAS19 in the shopping cart or at checkout.

This sale begins today (December 8th) and ends December 14th at midnight EST.

The sale is primarily to move old stock, which includes:

Financing through Klarna is available.

For Washington and Virginia state deliveries, the automatic State Tax Hardship Discount is overridden (not cumulative) with the CHRISTMAS19 discount code.

US Continental 48 shipping supported currently online.  For Alaska/Hawaii, please contact us.

 

What are these pedals 2" longer than the standard 16x pedals?

Screenshot-20191208-144823-com-android-c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stephen said:

What are these pedals 2" longer than the standard 16x pedals?

Yes.  The "Extra Large Pedals" are approximately 2 inches longer than the standard pedals on King Song electric unicycles.  In general, they offer more comfort and control, especially for bigger riders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ZoomWheelz said:

Yes.  The "Extra Large Pedals" are approximately 2 inches longer than the standard pedals on King Song electric unicycles.  In general, they offer more comfort and control, especially for bigger riders.

Just to further clarify, the King Song standard pedal size is approximately 8.25" at the longest edge for all their electric unicycles.  The Extra Large Pedals, only available over the past year, are approximately 2 inches longer.

I am somewhat on the smaller side physically, but do have bigger size 11(us) feet, yet have no problem with the standard size pedals.  Probably because I am just used to them.  I do, however, find the bigger pedals much more comfortable for longer rides.  My feet don't get numb as quickly, although, I am pretty good at shifting my feet and weight around to prevent that from happening too severely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, /Dev/Null said:

@ZoomWheelz: Do you service these wheels as well for warranty/maintenance?

Yes.  We do provide warranty on all new electric unicycles, electric bikes and electric scooters.  Please see our warranty policy here:

https://www.zoomwheelz.com/warranty-support

From time to time, we do sell used and open-box items (currently we have none).  The warranty, if any, for those items will clearly be stated in the listing for the specific item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ZoomWheelz said:

Just to further clarify, the King Song standard pedal size is approximately 8.25" at the longest edge for all their electric unicycles.  The Extra Large Pedals, only available over the past year, are approximately 2 inches longer.

Aah so they no longer bigger than what comes with the 16x i thought the bigger pedals was the standard pedals on the 16x (( the bigger ones)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stephen said:

Aah so they no longer bigger than what comes with the 16x i thought the bigger pedals was the standard pedals on the 16x (( the bigger ones)

The standard pedal size or all King Song unicycles is 8.25 inches, including the KS-16X.  Resellers can order any of the electric unicycles, even the KS-14M, with the extra-long foot pedals for an additional cost, if they choose.  Some resellers only offer the KS-16X with the extra-long pedals, so there may be a misconception that those are standard across the board.

ZoomWheelz chooses to make the option available to the King Song 16-inch wheels and higher as we feel those wheels will benefit the most from larger pedals.

I'm not sure how EXTRA-EXTRA-LONG Pedals (2inches bigger than the already 2inch bigger pedals) will work.  That would make them 12+ inches, which would be interesting making tight turns with. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ZoomWheelz said:

The standard pedal size or all King Song unicycles is 8.25 inches, including the KS-16X.  Resellers can order any of the electric unicycles, even the KS-14M, with the extra-long foot pedals for an additional cost, if they choose.  Some resellers only offer the KS-16X with the extra-long pedals, so there may be a misconception that those are standard across the board.

ZoomWheelz chooses to make the option available to the King Song 16-inch wheels and higher as we feel those wheels will benefit the most from larger pedals.

I'm not sure how EXTRA-EXTRA-LONG Pedals (2inches bigger than the already 2inch bigger pedals) will work.  That would make them 12+ inches, which would be interesting making tight turns with. :)

 

When i was looking into bigger pedals i was led to believe that the 16x pedals didn't fit the older models and the 16x was different and they was standard ,, sorry i didn't know 👍

Edited by stephen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ZoomWheelz said:

Some resellers only offer the KS-16X with the extra-long pedals, so there may be a misconception that those are standard across the board

Thanks for sharing! I ride super tight trails and was always dreaming of smaller pedals to get more clearance but everyone told me it can't be done, the 16x pedals are custom fit. Will be getting a standard set of kingsong pedals for myself soon!

20191208-171615.jpg

In some sections the trail gets so tight my wheel stands itself up! HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason, I am not able to enter my message after adding stephen and Tinkererboi in my previous post, and while attempting, somehow it posted.   Even editing won't work.

Anyway, stephen and Tinkerboi, based on your concerns regarding the 16X pedal size I reached out to King Song for confirmation.  Previously, when working with King Song for the special order options I asked specifically if the larger pedal size option for the 16X, 18S, and 18L are available and they specified that they were.

Unfortunately, the information provided was incorrect with regards to the 16X and they have apologized.  As you previously knew, the 16X is a complete re-design and incompatible with the pedals for the other models.  The 16X pedal is a larger pedal, but it is not as large as the 2inch extra-large pedals available on the other models.  It is in-between, sort of speak.

I apologize for the confusion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DanH said:

no discount on 16x?

The CHRISTMAS19 10% discount code only applies to local in-stock items.  The 16X is currently available through ZoomWheelz as a special-order item, but would not arrive before Christmas.  See our special order policy here:  https://www.zoomwheelz.com/special-order-policy  At this time of year, special order items will most likely take at least 21 days to arrive.

If seriously interested, I have created a 5% discount code specifically for special order items over $1000, which will be available for a limited time:  SPECIALORDER5

This discount will apply to just about all the special order King Song electric unicycles found here:  https://www.zoomwheelz.com/electric-unicycles.html

This code will override the automatic "Virginia Tax Hardship Discount" we have, which compensates for the 6% Tax we are required to charge for the orders shipped to the state of Virginia.  So if ordering from Virginia, the special order discount would actually be worse.

 

Edited by ZoomWheelz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...