Help needed - EUC World app in your language

Seba

10 minutes ago, Tazarinho said:

Might give Dutch a go. :) Not that any Dutch speaking person would have trouble with English, but seems like fun!

Think about using Dutch speech messages and alerts - one of great app features. Wouldn't be better to get familiar "Vertragen!" prompt when you're above your preset speed limit instead of "Slow down!"? ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seba said:

Think about using Dutch speech messages and alerts - one of great app features. Wouldn't be better to get familiar "Vertragen!" prompt when you're above your preset speed limit instead of "Slow down!"?

I guess some people might like it :)
As for me, I tend to keep all my devices in English and was extremely pissed when I sent my laptop for repairs and it came back with my old user profile screwed and the new one in Dutch. I still haven't been able to fully restore it as I want!

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 1:07 PM, Seba said:

Hi!

I'm almost ready to publish new version of EUC World application (previously known as euc.world WheelLog). This new version will bring many new and exciting features, it will also be full of improvements over legacy or euc.world WheelLog app. I have put really great effort into making next release a huge step forward in terms of features, quality and overall user experience. However, there is one area I wasn't able to improve: translation to other languages.

Currently EUC World is available in English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian. Not all translations are up-to-date however; Bulgarian, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian needs to be updated. Also it would be great to add another language versions to EUC World application.

If you would like to help me improve or add missing translations, please download ZIP archive containing Excel spreadsheet containing language definitions for EUC World application. Helpful instructions are included in ZIP file (readme.txt). To be able to include translation in upcoming release I need to get translation back until Monday evening, 18/11/2019.

@seba Here italian translation.

To all italian speaking people, please give a check and update

ita-euc_world_translation_1.0.2.xlsx

Edited by fabio70mi
text

Hello, I was just wondering what smart watches this new app supports, and how to go about connecting it if it does work. I currently have the samsung watch. The old wheel log didn't support it as far as I am aware. Hoping this new one does.

Cheers,

Josh

• 2 months later...

Hey @Seba ...namesake dev hero!! I'm from Uruguay, a rookie with just a few months on riding experience =)
I've just  opened the xls to take a look to spanish (es)... Just a few suggestions:

* Orange texts: I think they are all ok! I'd just change this one:
Executed when the button on the watch is pressed   ->    Se ejecuta cuando se presiona el botón del reloj  (btw ¿ how is it going the "february"-tizen-version so i' can use my gear s3? :D
* Yellow lines:
Enable alarm when battery voltage goes above safe limit -> Habilitar alarma cuando el voltaje de la batería supera el limite de seguridad
Finish tour tracking? ->    ¿Finalizar grabación de ruta?
Are you sure you want to finish tour tracking?  ->      ¿Seguro que desea finalizar la grabación de ruta?

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nik Nik said:

Hi.
With my acquaintance Vesever we tried to help translate into Bulgarian.

I'm sure our translation will also need editing. But how and where to upload the file?

Please send me email to sebastian@euc.world and I'll send you back translation with instructions. Some parts of EUC World are already translated to Bulgarian, so you could just review already translated parts and translate texts that are in English.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:53 PM, Seba Barcia said:

Hey @Seba ...namesake dev hero!! I'm from Uruguay, a rookie with just a few months on riding experience =)
I've just  opened the xls to take a look to spanish (es)... Just a few suggestions:

* Orange texts: I think they are all ok! I'd just change this one:
Executed when the button on the watch is pressed   ->    Se ejecuta cuando se presiona el botón del reloj  (btw ¿ how is it going the "february"-tizen-version so i' can use my gear s3? :D
* Yellow lines:
Enable alarm when battery voltage goes above safe limit -> Habilitar alarma cuando el voltaje de la batería supera el limite de seguridad
Finish tour tracking? ->    ¿Finalizar grabación de ruta?
Are you sure you want to finish tour tracking?  ->      ¿Seguro que desea finalizar la grabación de ruta?

Cheers!

That xls is for an old version of EUC World (Nov. '19), translation has been updated since then. "Executed when the button on the watch is pressed" was actually shortened to to "Se ejecuta cuando se presiona el botón del reloj" ;)

I'm currently in charge of Spanish translation, so if you find anything while using the app that seems off or wrong to you (maybe something I missed, maybe something that you'd word differently), don't hesitate to let me know!

Tizen support will be in the next release (soon)!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2021 at 4:27 PM, Christopher Alan Burnham said:

How do I change my euc world app back to english!!??

poke the 3 vertical dots ..., 

then top menu, (the 1st one) , then top menu again (first one), here you should be able to select language of your choice. popup message star changes will effect on restart of the app. poke OK