EUC World support for Samsung watches

What Samsung smartwatch/smartband you use or plan to use?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What Samsung smartwatch/smartband you use or plan to use?

• Samsung Galaxy Gear
    • Samsung Gear 2
    • Samsung Gear Live
    • Samsung Gear S
    • Samsung Gear S2
    • Samsung Gear S3
    • Samsung Gear Sport
    • Samsung Gear Fit
    • Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro
    • Samsung Galaxy Watch
    • Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
    • Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2

I use WheelLog on my gear watch s install on my visor of my helmet. Simplify mode for watches makes it easier to read.

20200907_115622.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I'm happy to announce that Samsung (Tizen-based) smartwatch owners will soon get support for their watches in EUC World application. It was possible thanks to the support provided by @Jason M

I'm happy to announce that EUC World companion app for Samsung Gear watches is in final development stage!  If there will be no unforeseen circumstances (which can always happen in coronavirus times),

Marty, I can understand that as an American company, PayPal is most recognized and trusted in US. But it's a classic chain of trust. I chose DotPay because for me this is a trustworthy, reliable and p

Posted Images

On 9/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, xplo said:

@Seba any plans on adding the watch4 ? 

doesn't seem it works for now. 

As Watch 4 is not Tizen-based but it's running Wear OS, it will be supported when the Wear OS app update will finally hit the Google Play Store. I'm still having problem with Google app review team, but I think it's a matter of days to make the new app available in Google Play.

Great to hear. I have just unboxed my new GW4 Glassic and was nearly crying when i couldnt find the EUC World app. Hope it will be avaible very soon 🙏

7 hours ago, Seba said:

As Watch 4 is not Tizen-based but it's running Wear OS, it will be supported when the Wear OS app update will finally hit the Google Play Store. I'm still having problem with Google app review team, but I think it's a matter of days to make the new app available in Google Play.

22 hours ago, Seba said:

I'm now finishing work on update combo, as it will include update of the phone app, Wear OS app and Samsung Tizen app. I hope to release it at the beginning of next week.

Thanx very very much Seba :-)

On 9/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, Seba said:

I'm now finishing work on update combo, as it will include update of the phone app, Wear OS app and Samsung Tizen app. I hope to release it at the beginning of next week.

:clap3: thank you!

I was almost going back to Samsung with my new galaxy watch 4 just because of EucWorld bot working!

You are a blessing