EUC World support for Samsung watches

Seba

What Samsung smartwatch/smartband you use or plan to use?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What Samsung smartwatch/smartband you use or plan to use?

• Samsung Galaxy Gear
    • Samsung Gear 2
    • Samsung Gear Live
    • Samsung Gear S
    • Samsung Gear S2
    • Samsung Gear S3
    • Samsung Gear Sport
    • Samsung Gear Fit
    • Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro
    • Samsung Galaxy Watch
    • Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
    • Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2

On 9/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, xplo said:

@Seba any plans on adding the watch4 ? 

doesn't seem it works for now. 

As Watch 4 is not Tizen-based but it's running Wear OS, it will be supported when the Wear OS app update will finally hit the Google Play Store. I'm still having problem with Google app review team, but I think it's a matter of days to make the new app available in Google Play.

• Like 3

Great to hear. I have just unboxed my new GW4 Glassic and was nearly crying when i couldnt find the EUC World app. Hope it will be avaible very soon 🙏

7 hours ago, Seba said:

As Watch 4 is not Tizen-based but it's running Wear OS, it will be supported when the Wear OS app update will finally hit the Google Play Store. I'm still having problem with Google app review team, but I think it's a matter of days to make the new app available in Google Play.

22 hours ago, Seba said:

I'm now finishing work on update combo, as it will include update of the phone app, Wear OS app and Samsung Tizen app. I hope to release it at the beginning of next week.

Thanx very very much Seba :-)

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, Seba said:

I'm now finishing work on update combo, as it will include update of the phone app, Wear OS app and Samsung Tizen app. I hope to release it at the beginning of next week.

:clap3: thank you!

I was almost going back to Samsung with my new galaxy watch 4 just because of EucWorld bot working!

You are a blessing

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Fuzzypixel said:

Is it working now with Galaxy watch 4? Thinking of getting one for black Friday..

Galaxy 4 is running Wear OS, so after last EUC World for Wear OS update, it should work without issues :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GoldenOne said:

How do I get the euc world app on my watch? 

I have a galaxy watch 4 and on my phone I enabled smartwatch in euc world but not sure what else needs to be done. There's no euc world app on my watch and not sure how to install it

Open Google Play on your watch, search for "EUC World" then install it.

• Like 2

Since yesterday when I launch EUC world on my galaxy watch (1st gen) I have this message : "waiting for euc world phone app".

My watch is well connected to the phone and everything else works fine. EUC world on phone run well too and smartwatch option is active.

I don't know what changed but I assume maybe the last update did something.

19 hours ago, Underskore said:

Since yesterday when I launch EUC world on my galaxy watch (1st gen) I have this message : "waiting for euc world phone app".

My watch is well connected to the phone and everything else works fine. EUC world on phone run well too and smartwatch option is active.

I don't know what changed but I assume maybe the last update did something.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My galaxy watch active had a problem connecting to the phone saying "searching for EUC WORLD phone app" continously. BT was on but said watch was standalone, strange, never saw this before. Hmmm...

1. Went to wearable app on phone and saw watch was disconnected so tried to connect. Didn't work.

2. Then there was a message that an update was available for phone app so i updated. Still didnt work. NOTE! There was also an update for the watch but I didn't install it, afraid of breaking watch support for EUC world (bought the watch solely for EUC world :) damn cheap I think it was 100€ new at some sale, sad that Samsung watches battery life is only around 24h..if not using EUC world then it drains fast but enough for a long ride :))

3. Then i saw notifications were disabled, so i enabled them. Also enabled notifications for EUC world that oddly had been disabled? Not by me.

4. Then i saw "find my watch" was not enabled so i re enabled it and it said it now require smart things find something so i installed it. And enabled watch.

Somewhere on 3 or 4 the watch once again connected and EUC world went live on the watch.

I had the issue first time when going for a ride but didn't have time to tinker with it so if someone else had issues with euc world on the samsung active above should solve it.

Its not the fault of EUC world but probably samsungs move to make people use smart things app 😡 to lock people up like apple do and everyone else is doing nowadays (LH thinQ and so on)

Edited by Boogieman