Mrs

Charm Dhanjal

You may go down in the EUC Forum record book as being the most patient member. :)

If you can’t find someone to assist there is a plethora of ‘Learning to ride an EUC’ videos online. Kuji produced an excellent one. 

Hopefully you’ve kept the V8 charged over that length of time. 

Edited by Rehab1

You might be able to spot someone in the local group meet ups section. The longer they are down on the list the less active the thread is. Also you might be able to see others from UK as you read more here on the forum. 

Btw good luck with your progress. I have posted a few videos as inspirations, so you can see we all had difficulties at the beginning:w00t2:

:popcorn:

I learned myself on a V8 back in April 2018

After 5-6 sessions of 10 min I were moving outside:

This is this summer ( I am in the blue jacket with yellow helmet) about 3000km later

Edited by Unventor

Before you ride, REINFORCE your unicycle!

You'll crash the unicycle 100 times before you'll learn to ride it. You want it in a pristine condition when you're finally done. :)

Also, wear wristguards! They are needed in every crash and they are tiny.

Edited by atdlzpae

9 hours ago, Charm Dhanjal said:

Hi everyone 

I bought a V8 nearly a year now and not had a chance to ride it. I was wondering if anyone in the group lives in Essex and able/ willing to help? 

Hi, try and Pm @Planemo He's from the Essex area:thumbup:

Yep, I'm Billericay, but I normally ride with guys from the Hornchurch/Rainham area. Funnily enough we rode from Rainham to Grays Beach on our last ride.

The guy that I hooked up with isn't on this forum but if you PM me your phone number I will see if he is able to help. Getting from your place to his wouldn't be too far.

Edit: Scrap that, go onto Facebook, search for and request to join the group 'Essex Electric Unicycle Riders'. That way, all the guys will get to see your request :)

Edited by Planemo
  • Like 1