Best reaction to your EUC

Joker10

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 2:28 PM, scubadragosan said:

I have a bunch of squirrels that I used to feed in the park. Whenever I ride my wheel in the park, they know the food is coming. They all will be scurrying after me. It's quite strange for others to see this because most of the time, the squirrels would scatter when they see strangers. Now they are responding to a wheel as their cue for food. I know I am not supposed to feed them, but their cuteness is irresistible. Now one sit on my nap, one sit on my shoulder, another would help himself with nuts in my pouch. I see having a relationship with these squirrels a privilege. "I am not feeding them" but enjoying their great company as "equals" or "guests."

squirrel.jpg

...............oy,! petmalu!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tawpie said:

“I find that really annoying”

I wonder if he gets annoyed by skateboards and bicycles too! Such a strange comment. Were you doing annoying things? Or did he think the mere existence of an EUC was annoying?

• Like 1

I was slowly going back and forth at the very end of a paved multi-use trail (cuz there's no other traffic at the end) trying to figure out the balance point for 1 leg riding so I can reposition my foot. I guess the repetition could be annoying? I got the impression he might have been there looking for missing marbles, so apologized profusely and went elsewhere. It is what it is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tawpie said:

I was slowly going back and forth at the very end of a paved multi-use trail (cuz there's no other traffic at the end) trying to figure out the balance point for 1 leg riding so I can reposition my foot. I guess the repetition could be annoying? I got the impression he might have been there looking for missing marbles, so apologized profusely and went elsewhere. It is what it is.

Missing marbles? What does that mean? 

US slang... when a person stops behaving quite as expected, they have "lost their marbles". It's a nicer way of saying they're not all there mentally and likely comes from the intent but confused appearance a person has when they are looking for marbles that rolled away. A similar slang term is "lights on, nobody home".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

US slang... when a person stops behaving quite as expected, they have "lost their marbles". It's a nicer way of saying they're not all there mentally and likely comes from the intent but confused appearance a person has when they are looking for marbles that rolled away. A similar slang term is "lights on, nobody home".

Like in their mental health been gone south? :) 

• 5 months later...

Yesterday I went for an off-road ride on a single track MTB trail near work. On my way back down I passed a cyclist going up. She said “that’s some skills there!”  

Made me happy :)

• Like 2

I ride past a school almost daily. So I usually hear comments like: "Look the man from the future!" or "Wow, MacGyver!"
But one day when I was filming with the Insta360 One X2 camera with the longest selfie stick, a guy shouted after me "Hey there, now it looks a little too fancy!"

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dragonfly EUC said:

(1)  Guy sticks his head out the window and yells "TRON MUTHERFUCKER!"

(2)  Local Police car passing me slows down, officer waves and gives me a big THUMBS UP!

With the officer on your side, sweet

• Like 1

One of the most amazed people out there goto be the small kids who are in the act of learning how to ride a bike.  Seeing someone just stand there on a single wheel. Most of them stare with there mouth open, id do the same if i where them.   haha

• Like 3

oh wow, what IS that thing? You mean its got music on it too? Ride around and let me film it, my 9 yo grandson has been bugging me about one. $2000? Wow, maybe I'll just buy him a skateboard....

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, RockyTop said:

I guess you probably didn't mean best reaction from my wife though. 

So Funny! Thankfully my wife hasn‘t given me any grief lately but my orthopedist friend stopped by last week.....totally unaware I was still riding. He commented “ The ER is patiently waiting for my return”. UGH

• Like 2

On 10/27/2020 at 1:13 PM, Coco66 said:

Like in their mental health been gone south? :) 

Their cheese has slid of their cracker....  about as sharp as a bag of doorknobs. Lights on, nobody's home.  You know... plumb retarded, but said in an obscure manner. These saying came LONG before the first computer was hatched ;). Oddly enough, you could hear ALL of these phrases uttered right when I was born...

Edited by ShanesPlanet