Shipping Duration from Suppliers

spikes2020

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got this message in Aliexpress today, not an EUC-order, but nevertheless, due to the Chinese New Year holidays, everything from order shipping, customer service to customs etc. is probably delayed for a couple of coming weeks for most chinese companies:

Good day,friend ,now all the country are on chinese new year holiday while other sellers and post office are the same ,please wait a few days,we will get back to normal work at 2016/2/17 and send goods the first time,thanks for understand

6 hours ago, esaj said:

Good day,friend ,now all the country are on chinese new year holiday while other sellers and post office are the same ,please wait a few days,we will get back to normal work at 2016/2/17 and send goods the first time,thanks for understand

It seems like they have this holiday about 3 times a year.  Am I just not paying attention to my calendar,? ;) or do they actually do it multiple times a year?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016/2/5 at 2:07 AM, SuperSport said:

It seems like they have this holiday about 3 times a year.  Am I just not paying attention to my calendar,? ;) or do they actually do it multiple times a year?

No, just two long holiday a year. The spring festival, to celebrate the new year, and the national day. Both seven days, people leave work in this time.

Archived