Shipping Duration from Suppliers

spikes2020

I probably got the best possible experience

• ninebot.cn (their own shop)
  • Ninebot One C (2016 model)
  • Ordered on Sunday, arrived same week Wednesday morning.
  • Shanghai
  • 0 delivery fees

The other two interesting things of note are that

• The tmall store had the same bot 100 RMB cheaper... but not sure about delivery (probably still free)
  • This new Ninebot One C has a 160kWH battery so is faster and greater mileage than the international C models (at least until 2016) but I can still take it on an airplane because it is within 160kHW

Someone could probably earn some pocket money by purchasing these C models (2299 RMB! or 360 USD), putting them on the plane on holiday/return home and then sell them to a friend :). Or at least get a lot of gratitude from some nephew etc.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, glorat said:
  • This new Ninebot One C has a 160kWH battery so is faster and greater mileage than the international C models (at least until 2016) but I can still take it on an airplane because it is within 160kHW

I know it's nitpicking, and I'm a teeny-weeny bit drunk now after ~6 beer so or so, but it's not kWh! :P  kWh = kilowatthour = 1000Wh. The biggest battery available right now is the monstrous >1500Wh (1.5kWh) by 1RadWerkstatt for 18" Kingsong. My house uses around 14500kWh in a year (with electric heating, which is responsible for most of the power use, and it can be down to -30C = -22F outside in the winter)... 

Reading all this doesn't make me happy. I'm only 10 days far in my waiting so it's possible that i'll have to wait double of that. 

My details so far

- IPS Zero 340
- Purchased from IamIPS (Run Rui)
- Price till now 770 USD (should include everything, but still waiting to get it before confirming this is total cost)
- On it's way to Belgium
- UPS number was given but they told me that status will only change once the package is in Belgium. So I assume they are using another way of transport till the border of belgium and that UPS will take over from there to deliver to me. Strange but it is what it is

12 minutes ago, Supersmi said:

Reading all this doesn't make me happy. I'm only 10 days far in my waiting so it's possible that i'll have to wait double of that. 

My details so far

- IPS Zero 340
- Purchased from IamIPS (Run Rui)
- Price till now 770 USD (should include everything, but still waiting to get it before confirming this is total cost)
- On it's way to Belgium
- UPS number was given but they told me that status will only change once the package is in Belgium. So I assume they are using another way of transport till the border of belgium and that UPS will take over from there to deliver to me. Strange but it is what it is

AFAIK, IamIPS is the real deal (IPS factory sales). So in that sense, I'd expect you'd be pretty well covered. As for the transport times, it seems airlines are pretty reluctant to transport lithium-batteries (well, can't really blame them, there have been lots of incidents lately, but I still suspect that's caused by the low-quality cheap cells catching fire or worse), so they might have some problems (item is sent for transportation, then rejected by the transport agency, and then they have to find another company)...

OTOH, from my experience, here it isn't that unusual for the customs/postal office to hold your packet for a week or more before it starts to travel forwards while already inside the country. We had a postal workers strike a couple of weeks back (and I don't really blame them, they had a good cause with wage cuts and such) that caused some more delays, but even when things were running "normally", I'd have to wait a shipment from Germany (within EU-area) for over a week... after it had already arrived in the country!

4 hours ago, esaj said:

I know it's nitpicking, and I'm a teeny-weeny bit drunk now after ~6 beer so or so, but it's not kWh! :P  kWh = kilowatthour = 1000Wh. The biggest battery available right now is the monstrous >1500Wh (1.5kWh) by 1RadWerkstatt for 18" Kingsong. My house uses around 14500kWh in a year (with electric heating, which is responsible for most of the power use, and it can be down to -30C = -22F outside in the winter)... 

OMG, I'm duly corrected! 160Wh obviously... I feel I need to track down and correct all my recent posts on this battery. Especially because I think the right sized 160Wh flight safe battery is the best feature of this specific model!

On December 8, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Sweet M said:

Will is great!!!  

Ordered my KS 18A from him in late October.  The new production line shipped around November 10th, got my UPS tracking number November 17th, and "THE BEAST" arrived today.  So, with that said, I'd guess you'd have it under your feet around 3 weeks or less following receipt of your tracking number.

I purchased a King Song from ElectricUnicycleReviews.co on Dec 15th, but the site still says "Processing". Did you get any other notification?

The holiday season can be crazy busy.. but my 2 emails have not been returned so far.

So I'm wondering if there is a backlog of orders that are not shipping:(

On 12/22/2015 at 0:28 AM, davek said:

I purchased a King Song from ElectricUnicycleReviews.co on Dec 15th, but the site still says "Processing". Did you get any other notification?

The holiday season can be crazy busy.. but my 2 emails have not been returned so far.

So I'm wondering if there is a backlog of orders that are not shipping:(

Sometimes, especially during the busy Holidays, just like most of us, Will is surely busy with not only business, but also personal/family things too!  I do remeber the processing status taking almost until my Eu arrived to me to be cleared and read "Order Completed".  As I've mentioned, ordered mine Oct 27th, the new production units shipped around Nov 10th, got my actual tracking number on Nov 17th, and that tracking number's status remained unchanged until around Dec 3rd or so.  Actually was then able to track day to day from that point on as my EU traveled across the US to my door on Dec 8th.  So that's about 1 month from the time it actually shipped from China until it arrived on my doorstep.

I think that, at times, the delay in Will's response to us may be due to the delays that he experiences when attempting to contact the manufacturer/shippers, etc.... about our products. Stay in touch with him, be patient (so hard to do), and I'm sure that time and information is available he'll get back with ya. There are many processes along your EU's journey that are simply out of Will's control, but just keep in mind that the day will arrive when you have it under your feet.

I know (from experience) that checking the status of your new EU, rather on the site or via shipment tracking, can be very frustrating and stir up anxieties from every corner of your mind!  However, rest assured that Will is on top of things and will keep directing and facilitating the delivery of your new product.  I really do feel that it's just as important to him that you receive what you've ordered in good condition and as timely as possible as it is to you (maybe not exactly, but pretty darn close)!

Hi to all,

My details:

Gotway MCM4

from this guy unicycle distribution on aliexpress 

Ordered 20 december, arrived today 28 december, so it's only 8 days with christmas holydays! :-D

I am from Belgium

I paid  538.43€ in total, free shipping, and custom duties 54.01€

And i am very happy! ;-)

•  

On December 23, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Sweet M said:

Sometimes, especially during the busy Holidays, just like most of us, Will is surely busy with not only business, but also personal/family things too!  I do remeber the processing status taking almost until my Eu arrived to me to be cleared and read "Order Completed".  As I've mentioned, ordered mine Oct 27th, the new production units shipped around Nov 10th, got my actual tracking number on Nov 17th, and that tracking number's status remained unchanged until around Dec 3rd or so.  Actually was then able to track day to day from that point on as my EU traveled across the US to my door on Dec 8th.  So that's about 1 month from the time it actually shipped from China until it arrived on my doorstep.

I think that, at times, the delay in Will's response to us may be due to the delays that he experiences when attempting to contact the manufacturer/shippers, etc.... about our products. Stay in touch with him, be patient (so hard to do), and I'm sure that time and information is available he'll get back with ya. There are many processes along your EU's journey that are simply out of Will's control, but just keep in mind that the day will arrive when you have it under your feet.

I know (from experience) that checking the status of your new EU, rather on the site or via shipment tracking, can be very frustrating and stir up anxieties from every corner of your mind!  However, rest assured that Will is on top of things and will keep directing and facilitating the delivery of your new product.  I really do feel that it's just as important to him that you receive what you've ordered in good condition and as timely as possible as it is to you (maybe not exactly, but pretty darn close)!

Thanks for the feedback, nice to know your experience with the processing status.

I got a reply on the 24th that the next shipment is sitting in customs. :)

My King Song 14" 800w 680wh arrived on Jan 2.
That was only 2 1/2 weeks after ordering.
I haven't received the Trolley handle that was order with it yet.

After today's attempt at riding, I realize the first couple of days are probably the hardest on both rider and wheel. :blink:

I order my Ninebot One E+ from a Belgian website (I am from Belgium): monowiel.be.
Ordered it on a Tuesday afternoon, got a text saying they were out of stock 5 minutes after I had ordered. 
Next day I got a message they had restocked and one was sent my way. 
The day after (Thursday), I got my Ninebot One E+.

So probably would have had the day after I ordered had they been on stock.
"Shipping" or sending the NBO to me cost me € 5,-
€ 999,- for the NBO itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2015 at 2:56 PM, glorat said:

I probably got the best possible experience

• ninebot.cn (their own shop)
  • Ninebot One C (2016 model)
  • Ordered on Sunday, arrived same week Wednesday morning.
  • Shanghai
  • 0 delivery fees

The other two interesting things of note are that

• The tmall store had the same bot 100 RMB cheaper... but not sure about delivery (probably still free)

Someone could probably earn some pocket money by purchasing these C models (2299 RMB! or 360 USD), putting them on the plane on holiday/return home and then sell them to a friend :). Or at least get a lot of gratitude from some nephew etc.

PM sent

On 28-12-2015 at 2:47 PM, Jug said:

Hi to all,

My details:

Gotway MCM4

from this guy unicycle distribution on aliexpress 

Ordered 20 december, arrived today 28 december, so it's only 8 days with christmas holydays! :-D

I am from Belgium

I paid  538.43€ in total, free shipping, and custom duties 54.01€

And i am very happy! ;-)

•  

Happy with your MCM4? It's the one I'm interested in as a second wheel. (From Belgium as well).
€ 540 seems like a reasonable price and 8 days delivery time is quite fast!

How's the wheel? First EU for you?

8 hours ago, Tyred said:

Happy with your MCM4? It's the one I'm interested in as a second wheel. (From Belgium as well).

Hi @Tyred 

I am extremely happy with MCM4, this is my second wheel, the first one was generic from ZipWheel from England, I learned on that one! And the difference is very big, but I don't know how big difference will be in comparison to 9B1!

But you will not regret if you go for it, it is really good!

If you are from Brussels or nearby you can try mine and see how it goes! ;-) 

8 hours ago, Tyred said:

Better get at least 340wh for the battery so that you can enjoy riding further. :)

1 hour ago, SlowMo said:

Better get at least 340wh for the battery so that you can enjoy riding further. :)

Yes I forgot to say that, that is a must, the bigger battery pack at least 340w, bigger-better, the price is bigger also but you can ride further! ;-) 

As I said you can try it before buying! :-D 

Hi,

I have ordered two King Songs 14C 680Wh from Neale Gray for 1000USD each (including shipping, taxes and 4amps chargers). Paid 19.11.2015 and received them 11.12.2015. They were already the latest version without the USB hole. They arrived by UPS but the tracking started in Neatherlands and IDK what shipping method was used for the previous part of the journey.

Ondra

On 19-1-2016 at 7:30 AM, Jug said:

If you are from Brussels or nearby you can try mine and see how it goes! ;-) 

If I visit Brussels, I might contact you and give it a try. (From West-Flanders so not that close.)
Like the looks of the wheel and the specs, saving a bit though and don't really need two wheels right now. 
If only my girlfriend would want to learn, I'd even give her one...

On 19-1-2016 at 7:40 AM, SlowMo said:

Was planning on buying at least the 340wh indeed.
Only thing I'm a bit afraid of is the voice warning I read about on all spec pages, activated at 23km/h.
@Jug, isn't this annoying?

40 minutes ago, Tyred said:

Only thing I'm a bit afraid of is the voice warning I read about on all spec pages, activated at 23km/h.

I don't know. Never yet heard of any beeps. :D

47 minutes ago, Tyred said:

If I visit Brussels, I might contact you and give it a try. (From West-Flanders so not that close.)
Like the looks of the wheel and the specs, saving a bit though and don't really need two wheels right now. 
If only my girlfriend would want to learn, I'd even give her one...

Me to, i never heard any beeps ( i didn't reach 23km/h yet :P my tilt back is on 20km/h and that is enough for now for me! :D)  , just few times when i had really low battery and i wanted to push up little harder!

Whenever you plan to visit Brussels just contact me before coming and you can try it ;)

Archived