Not a sale but a trade offer - Nikola + for 16X

Duf

Very tempting and I don’t even own a 16x. It is almost worth calling Jason and having him send Duf a new 16x.  

Nikola 100V 1845wh $2550

KS 16X $1990

(I already have more wheels than my wife knows about):whistling:

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 2

I think I have a trade arranged guys, it was shipped to me direct from Gotway via Lars, Mathis's friend.  I bought it 6/17     Yep it's a good deal, I checked the odometer on the Nikola + today, only 120 miles!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fourthewin said:

Would you do an 18XL? I have one that is still new. Has less than 25miles on it bought from Ewheels and doesn’t have a mark on it.

Very, Very unlikely that @Duf wants another wheel that he basically already owns (18L with 1554 battery upgrade, I believe)!!!  He specifically wants a 16X, as per his OP/tiltle/Youtube videos suggests lol!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, fourthewin said:

Would you do an 18XL? I have one that is still new. Has less than 25miles on it bought from Ewheels and doesn’t have a mark on it. 

I have a 18XL, well I have a 18L with the bigger pedals and the 1554 battery ;)

15 hours ago, photorph said:

just keep both :)  For times when you want to ride 35 mph , you need the Nik+

Luckily for me, I never have a desire to ride 35+, unless I am on the Dualtron!

• Like 2

On 10/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, Duf said:

I think I have a trade arranged guys, it was shipped to me direct from Gotway via Lars, Mathis's friend.  I bought it 6/17     Yep it's a good deal, I checked the odometer on the Nikola + today, only 120 miles!

That's good.  Re-watching your videos reminded me why I prefer the 16x over the Nikola for me.  Yes, the Nikola+ goes over 35mph, but that's about it.  I don't have a desire to go over 30mph, except on my DT, motorcycle, or car.  But the Asian-side of me really wanted to pull the trigger because it's such a great deal.