King song / KS 14M .. opinions on it ??

Red wheelie

Have a chance to get one .. read this is a base model 800watt motor so they are not that quick . I live in L.A so if it’s not that quick I’m stuck to riding on some bike paths and sidewalk some cops just look others ticket time .. I’m getting it from a electronic store estate sale ask if could look for inst. their reply your lucky  to get box and charger doubt they have training wheels ? anyone in North Hollywood CA .. help me with learning to ride solo wheel ( lunch my treat ) their is a park close by just to good to pass up deal .. ninebot..inmotion..king song .. I heard are high end of better unicycles .. so if any one can help I would appreciate it 

• Like 1

The 800w motor isn’t that bad considering it is a small wheel. It also has a good trolley and overall good design. The battery (170wh?) is really small though, you will barely reach 8 miles. If that’s enough for your commute or you just want to play around on shorter trips, or the price is really low, why not :) (possible to double the battery though not sure if cost is worth)

For learning side wheels might not really help, just check some tutorials, it’s basically just use it along a wall to get the feel of it, then try without holding for longer etc. (Or someone might help indeed)

Edited by Mimolette

Thanks for reply .. I just got a good deal at least from What i see them going for .. I know  I should have bought a cheapy wheel to start with but the deal was pretty good any opinions on the solo wheel 2 v5f by inmotion ...one better than other KS14m or are they kinda equal in their own way .. I still might get a v5f 🤔 

IMO the 14m is a better wheel (power, trolley) but the larger battery of the v5f outweighs it.

The v5f is more often suggested as a starter / economical wheel as the range makes it reasonably useful. The issue with smaller ranges is you might almost as well walk :) besides the v5f can now and then be on promotion at about 350€.

speaking of learner wheel you can skip it and protect your wheel with foam or whatnot till you master it. I don’t have the heart to sell my first wheel but it’s a bit of a waste.

Good luck with finding one, they are all great fun, as well as a viable means of transport 👍🏻

Edited by Mimolette
  • Like 1