New at EUC want to buy . .

Trying to buy a used euc but I’m in calif near Hollywood . Can meet anywhere around the San Fernando Valley Must be working of course have charger .. the inmotion V3 because of double wheel I’ve heard they are good for starters .. but I guess a mono wheel would be ok to ? I have lots of protective gear (rode motorcycle) only have couple hundred so please any one out there can help .. tried e-bay but everyone beats by 🤑100’s more than I have .. any one have a spare or extra they don’t use any more It will go to a nice home .. thanks and hope to hear from someone 😊 soon ... 

• Like 1

Still looking for a wheel? I have a Gotway ACM2 1300Wh I may be looking to sell, it’s in pretty good shape (I’ve fixed lots of stuff on it) and the price would probably be ~$800. Some have described this as the best all-arounder, as it serves most if not all riding scenarios fairly well. This thing is a tank too, and I’ve been inside this wheel a lot so if anything ever breaks I would definitely know what to do to fix it. Let me know if you’re interested! I’m in San Diego, so I’d be fine coming to you.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...