Introducing the EUC Superstand...

Very nice looking indeed, and by the looks flexable too. But I think it would be expensive for me in EU to grab one of these. Import fees and fee for handling in postal services. 

If I had one, I could see me making 2 holes in it over the R and z ( a bit up) putting a looped string like (this U) on each hole and Tie a knot on the inside at the open end.. the two loops could hold my charger, and any water dripping of the ride have no risk making a pool that could damage the charger.  Currently I only use a standard gitar stand, and shoe/boot dip tray from Ikea. 

I like your look much better. And properly easier to do a wheel calibration too after a FW update too.  

1080_5d631356-ba21-4a0c-811f-dcf23769c1d

Edited by Unventor
Ir_fuel, it is KS16X of course, and it is detacable due to 3m dual lock 4570 lockpin tape.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Just in time for the Los Angeles EUC Games (2019), Roll.nz would like to introduce the EUC Superstand! The ONLY EUC stand that you will ever need, as it is designed for EVERY EUC!

While it's great to be able to 3D print your own EUC stand, the newer / heavier wheels really aren't stable on them, so we threw this into the Roll.nz R&D Lab to see what we could do about that. And the result is the Roll.nz Superstand (pictures below);

• Able to take the weight of the heaviest EUC.
  • Designed for EUC with pedals closed or open.
  • Tiered widths to ensure a solid fit for every hanger / pedal length.
  • Adjustable width for every width... 2.125", 2.5", 3" and 4+" tyres.

The EUC Superstand will be debuted at the LA EUC Games 2019, with a unique competition stand being presented as one of the prizes. In addition there will be a very limited number of superstands available for purchase at the event! 

And for those that can't attend, let us know if you are interested in getting one of your own, so we can stock up for sales from our website.

EUC Superstand

Shown above with a KS-16X.

EUC Superstand

And by itself.

WTF....you stole my idea. :D

I had the same idea last night and @RoadRunner is my witness.

Here is my sketch from last night.

Screenshot-20191018-124815-Whats-App.jpg

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

I added room for the charger on my home stand :D

IMG_20191014_185903

Currently working on a second one in the shape of a rhino for using at work. I cut out the shapes already, but still need to assemble it :D

• Like 2

Very nice looking and flexible to fit all wheels.

I'm not a 3D Print guy, but certainly this design could also be adapted by the 3D Print guys.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome addition to your product line Kevin! :cheers:

It happened to me too!:roflmao:

48918298186_cac7ae2aaf_b.jpg

Fake news. @Mrs. Rehab1 would have spotted that new wheel through the window look stand. 😉

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

And what would people think if they could get custom etching on their own stands?

A personalized EUC stand! Excellent idea! I see that my fake photos have some value after all. ;)

Interestingly when I use to fly I had a small company that sold personalized pilot license key chains. We would engrave all of pilot’s information including their ratings and the FAA Administrator’s signature onto a brass plate that was then attached to a key ring.. It was a big hit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Interestingly when I use to fly I had a small company that sold personalized pilot license key chains. We would engrave all of pilot’s information including their ratings and the FAA Administrator’s signature onto a brass plate that was then attached to a key ring.. It was a big hit.

Because it was cheaper than comparing dental records???   :blink1:

• Like 1