Video - Acceleration from 10 to 29 km/h followed by hill climb at 26 km/h on King Song 14-800W

John Eucist

Left hand phone is GPS speed (interrupted by the overhead bridge for a moment). Right hand phone is King Song app (although can't be seen most of the time due to glare). Acceleration from 10 to 29 km/h followed by hill climb at 26 km/h on KS14-800W. I have set my alarms at 27/28/29 and tiltback at 30. The unit is SUPPOSED to be able to go up till 43 but I heard that Thor Arne Alveheim got a power cut from a heavy lean while at 33 hence why I set my limits lower. Mainly posted this video for Henrik Olsen as he had trouble accelerating on the same model at even light inclines. Translation of the Cantonese portion "passing on your right! passing on your right!"

• 3 weeks later...

just to clarify... I did take me some time to transform my riding style from Ninebot to Kingsong to take full advantage of the power stored in this 14" baby, but now it will be hard for me to go back to less than 800W ;-) not that I'm a speed devil, but I like to have the power reserve...

Archived