stephen

Ks16x euc bodyguard

31 minutes ago, stephen said:

Received the bodyguard today fitting easy as putting on a sweater 😁

Lovely product to keep your 16x safe from scratches and fall damage👍

I didn't want to do a big write up so here's a video i put together instead 👍

Thanks @The Fat Unicyclist

Thanks for the feedback @stephen - and the video too.

We're glad that you're happy with both the cover and the custom colour scheme!

Do you find it changes how much you can grip the 16X?

42 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Do you find it changes how much you can grip the 16X?

Not really had that much time i actually got it and went out for 10 minutes, 

First impressions is nice it feels good on the legs I'll have to do some squeezing and report back👍

Just received mine today and everything fits well, although sliding the bottom pieces over the lip is a little finicky.   I also noticed that with the EUCarmy stand, it's too tight a fit.  When I place it on the stand, the bottom lip pieces will come off.  This is most likely due to how little tolerance in the width of the stand.  I'm thinking that I'll add a couple washers to the stand to make it slightly wider.  This will hopefully stop the bottom skin portion from catching and causing the lip to undo itself.

Beyond that, took it for a quick spin.  Everything works well.  I would say it does provide more grip over the 16x surface.  I previously has some baby bumpers on  the top, so it's a little harder for me to compare.

All in all, a great product and it allows me to feel more confident about my wheel not getting scratched up!

4 hours ago, EvoKnvl said:

Just received mine today and everything fits well, although sliding the bottom pieces over the lip is a little finicky.   I also noticed that with the EUCarmy stand, it's too tight a fit.  When I place it on the stand, the bottom lip pieces will come off.  This is most likely due to how little tolerance in the width of the stand.  I'm thinking that I'll add a couple washers to the stand to make it slightly wider.  This will hopefully stop the bottom skin portion from catching and causing the lip to undo itself.

Beyond that, took it for a quick spin.  Everything works well.  I would say it does provide more grip over the 16x surface.  I previously has some baby bumpers on  the top, so it's a little harder for me to compare.

All in all, a great product and it allows me to feel more confident about my wheel not getting scratched up!

Great to hear, thanks @EvoKnvl,.

Chrissi says, "Awesome. Mission accomplished!"

Got mine as well. Looks great! Can't wait to take my 16x offroad this weekend.