Jump to content
PY ⠀

One EUC For Each Leg

Recommended Posts

I’ve been thinking.. wouldn’t it be possible to have one smaller EUC on each foot where you have the wheel on your exterior side of the leg (right foot on left pedal, etc) and an armature that sticks out that gives support just below the knee?

Let’s say 2x Mten3. This would give an insane amount of freedom that can only be found with rollerblades.. here are inspiration photos from the 1920s called Cycle Skates. The wheels are inside though on these:

article-2130402-129F5175000005DC-813_308article-0-129E2212000005DC-694_306x423.j

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool pictures you found. Could use some ski boot type shoes, tall and rigid :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean like this?  :lol: No need for an armature...just an amateur...:whistling:

 

Two wheels.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See at 00:22 of my just posted video. Cheers!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd be astonished at how easy it is to ride with an EUC on each foot. First time, I psyched myself up, got on...and nothing. No wobbles, moments, just easy control.

I'm not the only one; others who have tried also report this being very easy. It's probably the best "show off" trick without actually requiring new skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LanghamP said:

You'd be astonished at how easy it is to ride with an EUC on each foot. First time, I psyched myself up, got on...and nothing. No wobbles, moments, just easy control.

I'm not the only one; others who have tried also report this being very easy. It's probably the best "show off" trick without actually requiring new skills.

This actually makes me want to develop a new product...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PY ⠀ said:

Thats a nice act!

I agree! I also love this one:

Sorry if off-topic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tazarinho said:

I agree! I also love this one:

Sorry if off-topic!

Dang this guy can do some crazy stuff with an EUC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One EUC each leg:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 4:35 AM, PY ⠀ said:

@2 Drinks Behind Yeah saw those, they look like toys though...

Yeah, Kuji did a review video on them - they definitely were more hoverboard-ish.  Good for indoors/slow speeds, but not something you're going to blitz around town on and certainly not off-road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, xorbe said:

One EUC each leg:

 

 

When you got more EUCs than friends... they’re having a blast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 2 Drinks Behind said:

Yeah, Kuji did a review video on them - they definitely were more hoverboard-ish.  Good for indoors/slow speeds, but not something you're going to blitz around town on and certainly not off-road.

Yeah I wish there was a true option with lets say 10 inch wheels and speeds of 20mph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...