What is the doxing policy here?

15 minutes ago, Chopper said:

For now I have decided to go by the name of Chopper.  Not because I don't like my real name but because I am just not as good as I would like to be on my unicycle!

C.

Oh hi chrisjunlee! welcome back! :lol:

I'm kidding :lol:

or did I? :ph34r:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, chrisjunlee said:

Just caught up with everything. I'll like to emphasize there was malicious intent with Eddie, and please do not be led astray by his attempts to dismiss his actions ("I didn't know that only mods could see IPs! Who cares if you know your IP!"). He's not contrite at all.

This is 100% reality to me: I have been compromised in a way that I can no longer safely post here without jeopardizing something very dear to me.

With that said, there is one thing I need that warranted me logging back in and posting:

Please provide the following:

1. Full legal name: First, middle and last.
  2. Your home address, or at least the city and zipcode which you live in

If you haven’t looked, off to the side it says Livingston NJ 07039  If you look carefully at my videos, the street names are there.  As for my name, it is Eddie Moy if you can’t read.  It is the same as my channel. 

I’m a registered gun(s) owner.  

You didn’t come back to explain why you like to create accounts to praise yourself?  And to explain why you respond to yourself?  

And please share what is it you can’t post here anymore?  Too ashamed?  Jeopardizing what?  You dignity?

Edited by eddiemoy
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Mono said:

True, no question about it. Though we may sometimes not have the choice like when we don't own the hardware we are using.

BTW, which VPN provider are you using (or recommending)?

I use... :mellow: a pretty good one.  :efef585a74:  But here's a list of a few if you're considering it.  You have to be careful as some say they don't keep logs, but they still do.  PIA I think is one of the better ones.  :whistling:

https://www.techradar.com/vpn/best-no-logs-vpns-to-stay-private-and-anonymous

And whoa I thought riding a singular wheel was pretty dramatic, this thread just is steeped with smoldering intrigue.  :ph34r:  Who's on first, what's his name, and where does he live is on third base?   :popcorn:  I sense some PIPEDA/HIPAA/EUGDPR issues at hand!  Maybe some threadlock might be in order?

c8640218-03f1-45ac-b317-7f6b97a68197_1.3

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, chrisjunlee said:

Thank you, but I need the information explicitly in one post. Please post it here.

Wut?? He just did in one post that you just quoted.

His legal name? Check!

His city and zip code? Check!

What more explicit you want it to be? His measurements? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kens said:

His legal name? Check!

Don't forget blood type, and if he prefers boxers or briefs.

Edited by EvoKnvl
Oops
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Kens said:

His legal name? Check!

Exact address that's on his driver's license. 

Edit: and DOB

Edited by chrisjunlee

7 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

But here's a list of a few if you're considering it.

Yes, not really a question of whether but which. I was considering ExpressVPN, PrivateVPN, and Surfshark.

That (in another thread)

3 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

Good luck or ask the person next to you, xxxxxxxxxxxx.  He seems to think he is an expert rider now.

was certainly not a mistake, but deliberate.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mono said:

Yes, not really a question of whether but which. I was considering ExpressVPN, PrivateVPN, and Surfshark.

It's hard to tell sometimes which is better as some review sites get kickbacks from referral links for recommending certain ones I think.  If you're not doing something extremely illegal :ph34r:, I'm sure most are fine for every day sort of purposes for the majority of people who use them.

https://www.vpnranks.com/vpn-logging-policies/

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mono said:

I use PIA (Private Internet Access). Affordable, supports all OS's (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS), lots of servers, decent speeds (even for streaming/torrents), 5 simultaneous connections and no logs:

"While many VPN providers say they do not log their users' activities in order to protect anonymity, it's not often their claims get tested in the wild. However, a criminal complaint filed by the FBI this week notes that a subpoena sent to Private Internet Access resulted in no useful data being revealed about a suspected hoaxer." (Source)

Plus, they sponsor open-source software (Linux Mint), if you care about that kind of thing. :)

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, KAY GEE said:

We should all put this argument to bed, otherwise we would be going on for ages........:whistling:, Mistakes were made on both sides of the argument, Let's move on to having meaningful discussions on what we all do best, riding EUC's and helping newbies or anyone looking out of interest.

Lastly, @eddiemoy has said he's a registered gun owner, I don't want no dramas please, just saying:ph34r:

That was stupid showing his cards...  It's never the Gun, it's who's behind it...  We've got rifles that will hit 8 inch steel targets from 880 yrds with 20 mph cross wind consistently.  :whistling:

I saw the title of this thread and it got me thinking, I too would like to know the doxing policy. I would like to know so that I can remain respectful and stay within the guidelines when doxing.

I'm sure we can all agree, we want everyone to have the best experience on this forum. Whether you are being doxed or the one doxing, I think it's important to remember to have a good time. 

• Like 1