ZenRyder

[SOLD] Kingsong 14D for Sale - Mint Condition

If you're looking to get into EUC and want to make sure this is a sport/hobby/lifestyle for you, then this is a great way to go. This Kingsong 14D is a great wheel. It only has 38 miles on it and it's in fantastic condition. I doubt you can buy a used wheel this clean. I wrapped it in neoprene right away to keep it in perfect shape. First rides were with padding on a carpet covered gym floor. Once stable, I took off the padding. Now I ride it easily and I'm looking for higher speeds and distance. I'm upgrading to a bigger wheel and I need to sell this to help pay for it. Only charged it with the Fast Charger limited to 80% charge to increase battery life up to 4x. That's why you need the fast charger too.

The other thing that's important is warranty plus parts and service. This EUC was purchased from Jason at eWheels and he will honor the remaining 6 months on the warranty. Plus you can get it serviced after the warranty is up. If something breaks, you definitely want to be able to get the Wheel fixed without breaking the bank. Here you get a discount, including the warranty, wristguards, plus a $75 Digital High Presure Hand Pump - https://www.amazon.com/Lezyne-Digital-Road-Drive-Black/dp/B01JKA4C5Y/ 

Wheel New - $850, Fast Charger $100, Air Pump $75 - Total $1,050 Value

DSC06811.jpg

DSC06801.jpg

DSC06804.jpgDSC06810.jpgDSC06812.jpgDSC06816.jpg

Kingsong1.jpgKingsong2.jpgWheelLog1.jpg

AirPump.jpg

I'd like $700 with everything included. That's a $350 savings and you'll have a great Wheel with everything you need.

I'm in San Diego. I can ship it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here's a video of me riding. I normally wear full pads, this was a quick run to make a video for this post.

Would you sell JUST the wheel without any of the other stuff? 

Make me an offer. I also have the original box it was shipped in. 

I also realized I didn't upload pictures of the chargers or the wrist guards. Selling the wheel without the fast charger doesn't make a lot of sense because what will I do with a fast charger setup for the KS14D? I don't think it will work with a 100V wheel. So, it makes sense to sell them together. 

StdCharger.jpgFastCharger.jpgWristGuards.jpg

Thanks for looking. This wheel has been sold and shipped.

I would change the subject of the original post to (SOLD), but I don't see a way to do that in the forum.