The KS16x has issues, but I just bought it. WHY?

photorph

I didn't read this thread. Can you guys agree that this is over? Everyone has a right to an opinion. Even a really stupid one. Even a moderator. As does anyone else. (At first glance, of 3 people involved, everyone posted something really dumb in my opinion.)

The real question is, what does this have to do with the 16X?;)

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I found @MickeyMicklos You-tube channel (evX) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCerMR_aVQfUbsQmwXkg8q0g

I have to say that I don't think his riding style is dangerous at all ... there are a lot of other riders I've seen on video that are a real danger to themselves and the public ... but Mickey's riding looks aggressive but safe to me ... he seems to show good awareness around people and other traffic , so I think some of the comments made on this forum were a little bit unfair.

Riding aggressively is not the same as riding dangerously and I feel he is an aggressive rider, but not a dangerous one. That's just my view of course, but I thought he was treated a bit harshly here so I posted my own opinion and some links. Sometimes reading descriptions of aggressive riding can make things sound dangerous, but I didn't spot any dangerous riding in the videos I watched on his channel, so i think its all been blown out of proportion a bit. Hope we can all just get along. :)

• Like 3

On 10/9/2019 at 11:10 PM, stephen said:

That's one thing not many people mention allot ,, yes the wheel is super quiet 😊

I'm sure someone you know has an Android phone get the wheel unlocked😁 looking forward to your review , get the tyre pressure right and you can make this wheel feel like your floating  depending how you want to ride😁 

oh man, where did you get your punisher sticker? I love it!, i was looking to deck out my Nikola after they peel

20 hours ago, stephen said:

What punisher sticker 🤔

That's for Nikola, I've posted pics somewhere on this forum.  Or you can just check out my Nikola highlights on my instagram @photorph85