Giffy

KingSong 16x replacement trolley handle?

1 hour ago, Giffy said:

Handle is broken and I'm looking for a replacement. Has anyone broken theirs yet? 

This is what it looks like: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w6cYqwNsx1ro4C-KLumL_yUuSve0jR0c/view?usp=sharing

I'm not sure how to upload picts here

That does not look like the only thing that needs replacing

I have just ordered a new Wheel/Motor for mine :facepalm:

@Gaz Bon It's the only thing I need to replace to maintain functionality. I was able to ziptie the mudflap on the back after that got ripped off and everything else other than the handle is cosmetic. Also, the rubber cover for the charge ports came off but I can just tape over it if I'm going to be out in the rain. 

I've managed to super glue most of the handle back together using a super glue/backing soda mixture. It's holding now.

How come you have to replace the wheel/motor?

2 hours ago, Giffy said:

Hit a rock ,low tire pressure and thought i just bent rim was a bit more that that ouch so now getting a new motor

Gonna see if i can tig weld the old rim as a spare

20190927_205719_resize_46.jpg

@Gaz Bon wow, that would do it I guess. I haven't touched my tire pressure since it arrived. Good idea with trying to repair it. Better to have some sort of spare than none at all. 

1 hour ago, Giffy said:

@Gaz Bon wow, that would do it I guess. I haven't touched my tire pressure since it arrived. Good idea with trying to repair it. Better to have some sort of spare than none at all. 

That's the idea, working away till end of month so hoping new motor has arrived and will also tig up rim and have tarmac tire on one and off road tire on the other 

On 10/2/2019 at 2:30 AM, Giffy said:

@Gaz Bon It's the only thing I need to replace to maintain functionality. I was able to ziptie the mudflap on the back after that got ripped off and everything else other than the handle is cosmetic. Also, the rubber cover for the charge ports came off but I can just tape over it if I'm going to be out in the rain. 

I've managed to super glue most of the handle back together using a super glue/backing soda mixture. It's holding now.

I would recommend not riding in the rain. The wheel in perfect shape is not water tight.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:07 AM, Gaz Bon said:

I have just ordered a new Wheel/Motor for mine :facepalm:

So there wasn't a rim to buy separately? What did the motor cost without shipping costs? 

3 hours ago, buell47 said:

So there wasn't a rim to buy separately? What did the motor cost without shipping costs? 

You would think the rim could be bought separately as it can be seperated reasonably easy from the wondings but No 

So all up including tax and air freight US$210 to Darwin Australia

Dident ask for separate price as that seemed like a good all in price 

On 10/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, Giffy said:

Handle is broken and I'm looking for a replacement. Has anyone broken theirs yet? 

This is what it looks like: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w6cYqwNsx1ro4C-KLumL_yUuSve0jR0c/view?usp=sharing

I'm not sure how to upload picts here

Jason @ ewheels has some new handles coming in, I am waiting on one as well. They had been delayed due to Chinese holiday.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:11 AM, prasket said:

Jason @ ewheels has some new handles coming in

Cool, I'll make an inquiry.