Need an instructor (UK)

AlexEssex

Hi All,

I have had my Ninebot E+ for a good few months, and has only travelled meters not miles. I am really struggling to learn on my own and sadly doesnt have a shoulder to fall on haha! I am really struggling with balance and falling off as soon as I move off. I have tried several techniques, tips and watched countless youtube videos and still I cannot master it.

So was wondering if there was anyone preferably in the southeast of uk that would be willing to give me a booster session and get me going, will pay cash for a session, can meet in London somewhere like a park or something if easier.

If anyone could help please drop me a message.

Thank you

22 minutes ago, AlexEssex said:

If anyone could help please drop me a message.

Give your subconscious part of the brain/muscle memory juat time - don't overdo single sessions and make them on a regular basis, and everything will work out!

May the force be with you. :thumbup:

You don't need an instructor, just a friend with a bicycle.

Start by getting on the EUC, and hold onto your friend's shoulder. Start off, and both of you will wobble a lot.

EUC riders already know how to ride an EUC if they already ride a bicycle, they just need to be above the stall speed of the EUC.